Bloggers and Podcasters need to be controlled

PhotoDave219

When did I say I ever worked for free?!??

Also, I don't see ANYTHING wrong with taking an assignment for 4 grand, just because select primary shooters are charging 8-10 grand doesn't mean I'm undercutting.

But it's obvious you know everything pal...

And nice way to threaten me, I am shaking

No, but you're establishing a nice reputation.

Gtovryslf

When did I say I ever worked for free?!??

Also, I don't see ANYTHING wrong with taking an assignment for 4 grand, just because select primary shooters are charging 8-10 grand doesn't mean I'm undercutting.

But it's obvious you know everything pal...

And nice way to threaten me, I am shaking

Whatever you do, don't call PhotoDave219 a "donkey." He'll get really mad and type in all CAPS and stuff...

ddbowdoin

Whatever you do, don't call PhotoDave219 a "donkey." He'll get really mad and type in all CAPS and stuff...

This is why I love what I do in life. I chose to not be a professional photographer, less than 1 percent get to shoot what they want... The rest have to take assignments of kids swimming in pools to convey a heat wave , that's "photojournalism" in a nutshell for the hoardes of people who aren't able to travel to war torn and impoverished nations.

I can pick and choose what I need. I'm out of silver nitrate ... I need a few grand for new chenicals... Ok, I'll pick up a wedding here and there. Then I get to sit back and catch grief from the "pros" who get ed that I "steal" work ... It means they have to go shoot more senior portraits and baby pictures.

Focusing on my work for the sake of my work allows me to avoid those pitfalls. I'd rather deal with the art world.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom