Block Party Bash closing January 2011

MrsJackSparrow

January is not soon enough to rid the park of this wretched abomination! Too noisy and awkward to be remotely fun . . . Stars and Motorcars at least was pretty and more in keeping with a Hollywood theme.

And why won't HSM die already?????

thelookingglass

January is not soon enough to rid the park of this wretched abomination! Too noisy and awkward to be remotely fun . . . Stars and Motorcars at least was pretty and more in keeping with a Hollywood theme.
You are very much in the minority with this opinion.

"waaah, give me my boring, repetitive parades! ! I don't want energetic performances! I want to see Disney characters slowly pass by me and wave at me, and if I get anything different than this I'm going to COMPLAIN!!"

I'll admit that BPB! is somewhat awkward of a performance for light crowds, because there usually isn't much crowd participation. Same if its sweltering hot out. But overall, BPB! is a massive crowd pleaser. If you want a traditional parade, you have one at DAK and TWO at MK. If you just want to see characters, do a Meet & Greet. To call BPB! an "abomination" is an insult to all the talented, energetic performers and the creativity that went into the parade.

GLaDOS

You are very much in the minority with this opinion.

"waaah, give me my boring, repetitive parades! changes is bad! I don't want energetic performances!"

Yea, I agree. Stars in Motorcars was a terrible, terrible parade. While BPB may not fit the theme of DHS too well, it's a heck of a lot of fun.

DisneyParksFan1

Honestly, Stars and Motor Cars was BORING! The floats had large gaps between them which meant it took longer. The music I disliked and found simply boring. The floats were not intricate at all, they were, in effect, just a bunch of Motor Cars. The only thing I can say I liked was the theme behind it, as if it was a red carpet type of event in which the characters are being driven to their venues/events.

RAXIP

The new parade will be called Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun! It will feature Disney Pixar films “The Incredibles,” “A Bug’s Life,” “Ratatouille,” “Monsters, Inc.,” “Up,” and “Toy Story.” It opens January 16, 2011.

IlikeDW

The new parade will be called Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun! It will feature Disney Pixar films “The Incredibles,” “A Bug’s Life,” “Ratatouille,” “Monsters, Inc.,” “Up,” and “Toy Story.” It opens January 16, 2011.

Any chance of a soft open, probably not for a parade? Will be @WDW Jan1-11

asianway

Are we getting the water elements? Pretty please?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom