Black Widow moves to 2021

Jedijax719

My guess is around $200 million in the box office, maybe a bit more. It will depend on people wanting to go to the theater, not on the quality of the film (which will likely be decent).

Can't judge a film's success against others in the past under these circumstances. Yeah, things are better and more theaters are open. That doesn't mean the same amount of people are open to going there.

doctornick

I think the theatrical box office will be disappointing compared to other MCU films but good compared to other 2021 movies (quite likely the highest grossing film to date this year).

Having it available at home on D+ premiere will depress its box office but still make plenty of money for Disney.

Shang-Chi and Eternals are both going to kick butt IMHO - I’d expect something like GOTG box office levels.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I got a feeling this movie is not going to do well at all. Like its too late for a Black Widow film and a prequel at that. I got a feeling this one is going to waaay under preformed followed by Chang-not gonna be a box office hit, and Eternals.
You had the same feeling about Cruella and it's doing fine.

NateD1226

New poster:

1624986566419.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom