Birthday Ideas for my 8 year old twin boys

lorinmike2728

Original Poster
Any Birthday Ideas for my 8 year old twin boys???

I will be in the world starting next Saturday and will have missed my twin 8 year old's birthday by just a week. I would like to try and surprise them while I am down there with something really special. I have heard you can order a birthday cake to be delivered at one of the restaurants I will be eating at and that the may even decorate the table for me. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for something that would be a great surprise.

Maybe even some sort of character interaction!!!

Disney_Belle

You can also check out disneyflorist.com they do room decorations, balloon bouquets,etc... something nice to be waiting in your room for your twins when you arrive :)

DizneyPryncess

Call your resort, and tell them that you will be celebrating a birthday while you are there. While it's not guaranteed, they may leave something special for the boys in their room. They did this for my husband & I on our anniversary and we were very surprised!

Also wherever you have dining reservations, make sure they know about it too. Sometimes they will decorate your table for you beforehand if they know you're celebrating! Or they might surprise you with a cake. You never know what they'll do.

goodtimes5286

CHEF MICKIES no doubt.

as for the room id go wit the new pirates of the caribean rooms at caribean beach resort. kids gotta love that right?

n i agree wit every 1, call ahead when u make reservations, giv em the heads up, you never no what theyll do for u during this recession, they more willing then ever 2 help u out, n also take em up on that buy 4 get 3 free deal, its an AMAZING offer

....just my two pennies....

bennyw01

get your WWYC giftcards? spend money! also talk to monrail operators and get them in with the driver, and theyll get there 8th birthday certificates for being in with the driver. full disney treatment :D

ThinkTink721

You can call WDW & order a special gift basket to be delivered to your resort room.
We did this for our kids' 1st WDW visit.
We requested Mickey ears for each child, an autograph book & pen & some candy, etc.
They placed all of the items in a silver tin Mickey shaped bowl (which I still use as a decoration today) & wrapped it in clear wrap & decorated it w/ ribbon.
It was very nice & the kids were very surprised.

For our last 2 trips, I have purchased the kids special gifts myself & it was less expensive.
I included Disney plush toys, stickers, coloring books, crayons, pens, autograph books & small Disney toys that I found.

:wave:

eroyee

Stop at guest relations and get them both birthday buttons. It may not be their birthday, but you are there celebrating the birthdays. thats all that matters. they will get lots of attention with the buttons.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom