Birthday Celebration

WDW Vet

Well the 12 year old can't drink so with that said you both need to stop at guest services and get birthday buttons. Everywhere you go every cast member will wish you a happy birthday.

You can order a birthday cake for whatever dining you plan to do for your birthday celebrations. If you are going to do charater dining the characters while come around your table as the cast members sing happy birthday. If you dine at a non character choice you can still do the cake and the cast members will sing happy birthday.

may I be the first to wish you both happy birthday!

Upvote 0

zurgandfriend

We have celebrated a couple family birthdays in WDW, combining the best of those was;

Breakfast at Whispering Canyon and let them know you’re celebrating birthdays.

Visit the park of your choice but we always feel that Magic Kingdom is best, make sure they wear their birthday buttons.

We went to Cirque du Soleil as part of my son’s birthday and he loved the entire experience.

The best birthday dinner we had was at the California Grill, after watching wishes from the roof we had a birthday cake served (I had called ahead to arrange it).

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell 8

I celebrated my 21st in Disney last March and it was an awesome experience. First make sure to wear the birthday pins and everyone will wish you a happy birthday which makes the day/vacation even more special. Since I was 21, I drank around the world, we had a great dinner at Coral Reef, then headed to DTD and spent some time at Paridiso and then headed back to our resort (Pop) and hung out at the pool bar for a while. I LOVED being able to spend my birthday, especially my 21st birthday in Disney. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

britdaw

I'm going to be celebrating my 30th birthday there when we go. Is it sad that I'm more excited about THIS birthday than when I was a kid and got a big party?! LOL

Upvote 0

silver1113

I celebrated my 21st in Disney last March and it was an awesome experience. First make sure to wear the birthday pins and everyone will wish you a happy birthday which makes the day/vacation even more special. Since I was 21, I drank around the world, we had a great dinner at Coral Reef, then headed to DTD and spent some time at Paridiso and then headed back to our resort (Pop) and hung out at the pool bar for a while. I LOVED being able to spend my birthday, especially my 21st birthday in Disney. :sohappy:

I'm so glad to hear that. When we go next Oct. will be my dd 21st. I keep teasing her that is quite a way to spend your 21st with your family. We plan drink around the world also.

Upvote 0

ml123_9

If you are doing ADR's make sure to add the birthdays as your celebration on the reservations. Then you will definately get a complementary cake.

Upvote 0

mkeim

Make sure you get your FREE Celebration button! Go to any store and ask for a free birthday pin and have your son wear it so everyone in the park knows it is his special day:)

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Anyone know how to order a cake? My husband and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary while we are there in July, and I would love to look into this for us!

Upvote 0

zurgandfriend

Anyone know how to order a cake? My husband and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary while we are there in July, and I would love to look into this for us!

There is a "cake" phone number you can call and order whatever you want. I'm sorry I don't have the number but I'm sure someone else does.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Any Ideas for celebrating a 12 & 21 Old Birthdays?

Well, at 12, they are bit too old for being turned into either a Princess or a Pirate. You could have a cake for them at a restaurant and a special in - room surprise. As for the 21 year old, you could do something with drinking around the world.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom