Biometric finger readers unsanitary???

WDWCP

timoteo said:
Only let clean people in on half the days. Have CM's posted to sniff out the dirty people. If they are dirty, give them a ticket to come back on a "dirty people only day". After the, "dirty people only day", sanitize the whole park with 300 deg steam and have a "clean people day" I think that would work. The CM's who judge must have at least 7 years with the Walt Disney Co.

:drevil:

Hmm... Might be fun to go with the "dirty" crowd... :goodnevil

WDWCP

peter11435 said:
Isn't Sounds Dangerous the only attraction that uses head phones.

But really is there any more chance of spreading head lice with head phones than there is with the head rests on RnRC.

This would assume that there are people actually watching the Sounds Dangerous show...

Ha!

Last time I was there (Feb 2005), my party was the ONLY group in the entire theater!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
WDWCP said:
This would assume that there are people actually watching the Sounds Dangerous show...

Ha!

Last time I was there (Feb 2005), my party was the ONLY group in the entire theater!

Wow. I must have gone to Sounds Dangerous on a busy day. It was my group and a family with two kids. :lol: It sure was hard to find a seat. :lookaroun And yes, the headphones do skeeve me out a bit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom