Biggest Update EVER! 30 + Pics!-1/28-1/29-1/30th!! Wonderful World of Rehab!

WDWScottieBoy

Excellent pics, thanks for sharing those with us. I can tell you had a great time. Thanks for the behind-the-scenes pictures as well, they're excellent!

Goofette

tk421-sw said:
YEah, I was very happy to get those pics of IASW. It is better person, (a camera can't really get in as close) though I did look like an idiot in the middle of lunch crunched over the table with my eye on the window but whatever! Thanks, glad you enjoyed em.

HAHAHA But look how many of us now enjoy the pictures...You deserve Positive Rep points just for that! Check out your Reputation points :wave:

TinkerBell9988

Irrawaddy Erik said:
I actually teared up when I saw the pics of Small World. I have some great memories in that place.

Thats OK, I did too. :)

AWESOME pictures of IASW!!!!! Incredible!!! Thanks a bunch, and I'm glad to hear you had a great trip. :wave:

dzne4eva

Oooh I got tingles I'm so excited. And who woulda thunk we'd say that about singing dolls? I love the shot of Mickey from Fantasmic. Thanks so much.

egionet

Irrawaddy Erik said:
I actually teared up when I saw the pics of Small World. I have some great memories in that place.

Me too, but I guess that's what happens when you used to work in Fantasyland, even if I didn't work Small World!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom