Biggest Hidden Mickey = EVEREST ITSELF

blm07

Original Poster
Besides that patch of trees way off property, I've discovered the biggest hidden Mickey still around! It may be misshapen and deformed, but it's certainly there, it reminds me of a Mickey ice cream bar.
Everest%252520Mickey.jpg

Captain Chaos

This ride has been open for how long now, and we have seen how many over head pictures, and not once did we ever notice this before... Nice catch blm...

The Empress Lilly

Good old Joe managed not just the World's biggest Hidden Mickey, he simultaneously created the World's biggest Hidden Oswald.

Well the diference between Oswald and Mickey is just the ears. ;)

oswalds.jpg

Oswald_the_Lucky_Rabbit_by_pokesonic.png

R W B

Totally crazy. Really surprised no one caught that in the first 6 years lol. Makes you really wonder if it was meant to be that.

bhg469

When I read the title of this thread I thought, "are you kidding? this ride has been open for years and someone is imaging a hidden mickey, ugh how dumb" Then I saw it and then oswald and My mind was blown. I really can't believe no one saw this before...

On a side note is this bigger than the former giant hidden mickey that they killed in the park formerly known as MGM? Imiss that one, it looked so cool in the ariel maps.

Edit: After comparing the 2 on google maps, on my phone, the hidden mickey at mgm was much bigger, the EE mickey was about 215 feet from "cheek to cheek" ear to ear was too hard. And the MGM is about 390.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom