Rumor Big Thunder Mountain to receive full retrack

Mr. Sullivan

BTMRR is “no longer operable”?

That’s simply untrue.

Last I’d heard, they’ll continue allowing us to risk our lives in the haunted mine through the New Year. Could move up
if they don't think they'll need it for the peak holiday weeks.
Now when you say through the new year...could someone visiting on the week of January 3-10 maybe get the chance to get on before it goes down or are they closing the sucker the moment that calendar clicks over?

Mr. Sullivan

How are they going to fill RoA without disrupting the whole guest experience. New attraction dump trucks filled with dirt rides ---up-charge $19.95
Well they're not really working in an area that is in the middle of anything. As is that side of the park is a dead end with nothing behind it. You can only view the river from three sides (BTMRR/TBA side, head on along the pathway, and from the opposite side where LS and HM are). If they just walled off the river, it wouldn't really change anything about how guests walk around that area.

It would honestly be one of the lesser disruptions they've placed into a park across the last decade, especially compared to how much HS was burdened by TSL and GE and the work wall nightmare of EPCOT.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
BTMRR is “no longer operable”?

That’s simply untrue.

Last I’d heard, they’ll continue allowing us to risk our lives in the haunted mine through the New Year. Could move up
if they don't think they'll need it or the peak holiday weeks.
We were on it earlier this week. Barely made it out with our lives twice, but it was fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom