Rumor Big Thunder Mountain to receive full retrack

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Not to mention the seemingly-unsolvable riddle at the entrance to their "reimagined" EPCOT... that's perhaps the one I'm most worried about.
Meanwhile at the Imagination Pavillion….

photo-1543811303-5f6310068938

JohnD

Just now checking in on the thread. This has probably already been mentioned but its interesting how BTMRR is listed as one of the attractions at MNSSHP. Tiana was briefly but then taken down. So, I guess both will be available for a while then only Tiana in October.

Last edited:

aladdin2007

While I've heard of some more creative solutions, it really needs a complete retrack to survive another 40+ years.

You can imagine the complexities involved... and the costs.
things are certainly catching up to them that were left alone far too long,,,now all are over loading onto the plate at one time and need the attention and funds sooner than later.

ToTBellHop

Leaky roof, drafty windows, and maxed out credit cards... telling the kids how they're shopping for a new Mercedes.
Personally, I’m fine with a Kia over on the west side of DAK.

I chuckle every time someone claims they will build a 5th gate with this money although Bob does fan the fire when he says they “could” build 17 or however many new lands if they wanted.

I could build a space ship if I wanted.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Just now checking in on the thread. This has probably already been mentioned but its interesting how BTMRR is listed as one of the attractions at MNSSHP. Tiana was briefly but then taken down. So, I guess both will be available for a while then only Tiana in October.
The list is very easy to change, with additions and removals. It has happened before, so I don't think much should be read into it.

PREMiERdrum

Personally, I’m fine with a Kia over on the west side of DAK.

I chuckle every time someone claims they will build a 5th gate with this money although Bob does fan the fire when he says they “could” build 17 or however many new lands if they wanted.

I could build a space ship if I wanted.
The way he's setting absolutely unattainable expectations, it's almost like... he doesn't plan to be in the chair once all is said and done?

Brer Oswald

I believe BTMRR will be open for the first Halloween Party. But, may not be open by Labor Day. Timelines are in flux a bit, however. They don't want to close BTMRR literally the day TBA opens.

Not terribly confident on exact timeline, though. Someone else may know more.

Still hearing under 18 months.
Just the first party? Or the first few?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom