Big Thunder Mountain RR Merchandise

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Does anyone have any? I can't recall ever having seen any merchandise for BTMRR, besides pins. It seems like there would be a market for BTMRR merch. since it's a popular E-ticket. There must be some stuff out there. Post pictures if you have them!

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Shoot, I thought I was in general discussion when I created this...mods, can you move this (sorry)? Thanks!

EpScott

Does anyone have any? I can't recall ever having seen any merchandise for BTMRR, besides pins. It seems like there would be a market for BTMRR merch. since it's a popular E-ticket. There must be some stuff out there. Post pictures if you have them!
I used to own a shirt that had Big Al riding on Big Thunder Mountain; I purchased it at the Frontierland trading post near the Country Bear Jamboree. Unfortunately, I no longer own that shirt.:( But it does tell you that somewhere out there a shirt w/ BTMRR does indeed exist (although I don't know if any which are exclusively BTMRR were made---i.e.: not w/ Big Al on it.) Looks like it's time to head over to eBay!!!:)

dxwwf3

There at least used to be a t-shirt they sold at the Briar Patch that was honestly one of the ugliest shirts I have ever seen. It had Country Bear look alikes on the ride and it was extremely cartoony and cheap looking. I haven't seen it in a couple of years. I highly doubt it sold well. The only reason I could see anyone buying it was that they just wanted a BTMRR shirt.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
I used to own a shirt that had Big Al riding on Big Thunder Mountain; I purchased it at the Frontierland trading post near the Country Bear Jamboree. Unfortunately, I no longer own that shirt.:( But it does tell you that somewhere out there a shirt w/ BTMRR does indeed exist (although I don't know if any which are exclusively BTMRR were made---i.e.: not w/ Big Al on it.) Looks like it's time to head over to eBay!!!:)

That shirt sounds awesome! I love CBJ, too, so that would be my 'dream shirt'. Well, not ultimate dream. But right up there with the Figment/Indiana Jones shirt that supposedly was once made. Is the attraction poster you have from WDW or DLR? I've seen the DLR one, but never a WDW one.

I checked eBay and only found a toy train and collectible plate (from DLR).

Chu-Chi Face

There at least used to be a t-shirt they sold at the Briar Patch that was honestly one of the ugliest shirts I have ever seen. It had Country Bear look alikes on the ride and it was extremely cartoony and cheap looking. I haven't seen it in a couple of years. I highly doubt it sold well. The only reason I could see anyone buying it was that they just wanted a BTMRR shirt.

:ROFLOL:That would be the one that I own!!!

dxwwf3

Don't listen to him, I think it sounds awesome!

You've never seen it. :ROFLOL:

As I said before, I can see someone buying it because they wanted a BTMRR shirt. If a similar style was used on the ONLY AE shirt ever made, I would own it. But it was a hideous shirt, IMO.

strmchsr

They do have a BTMRR toy train in the 4 pack with Dinosaur, Mission Space, and something else. That's fairly new. They also used to have a larger toy that was on its own. Didn't see that one last Nov.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom