BIG photo post - Christmas at the Magic Kingdom, & more! By tk421-sw & thimblekisses

Gucci65

Great pics!!!!!

This will be the first time I'm NOT going to WDW in December in quite a long time. I will be coming back to look at this thread in order to fight the withdrawal blues.:cry:

I love how Main Street USA looks at night w/ Christmas decorations.

GoofyMom2

Thank you for all of those fantastic pics. You always have the best posts!

I'm really getting into the holiday spirit now, plus also I got some Disney magic fix. Wow! :wave:

beagle 1

Great pictures. I noticed that the Hoop Dee Doo Review players were on the trolley coming down maintstreet. Thanks again for sharing.

sheilaro

omigosh!!! :eek: These are absolutely amazing photos! I can almost smell the chlorine water and popcorn in the air! ... oh, how I miss WDW......:cry:

Agent

As always, a fantastic update! :sohappy: It looks like you had beautiful weather, bright blue sky highlighted in some of your pics. I REALLY need to get my family to the parks soon. I haven't been in way too long.

Thanks again for the posts!

P.S. - no pics of feasting on an Earthquake at Giradelli's? (Best Homer Simpson interpretation) Hmmmmmmm..... Ice cream.....

dukehoopsfan

Thanks so very much for the wonderful pictures! My husband is a college basketball coach so we have never been able to travel during the Thanksgiving or Christmas seasons because of games....and seeing these pictures makes me want to visit during the holidays!

As for the Happiest Celebration on Earth Cokes, when were at Disney this past August, we of course bought the Cokes and brought an empty bottle back with us as a souvenior!

MinnieSummer

There is nothing more magical than looking down main street when it is decorated for Christmas and the lights are on. Thank you so much for those beautiful pictures.

Now, I just have to get my house decorated -- this weekend -- and my Christmas spirit will be complete.

tracyandalex

for all of us who are unable to go, want to go, and have never been - thanks so very much for the awsome photos. one year we hope to make it down there.

tracy & alex

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom