big hidden mickey off property

nyfrenchy

Original Poster
AliciaLuvzDizne said:
I'm trying to find it on google earth...how do you search using Lat&Lon?

Just type the pair of numeric values separated by a comma in the search box, like this:

28.4521172217, -81.7034989154

Cruiser237

Ok, so maybe this is just my problem :brick: ..but I don't think it is. I've found MK and Epcot on Google Earth and placemarked them...BUT,the area where i know/think MGM and AK are...its blurry and u cant see at all. Anyone else run into this?? :drevil:

FrumiousBoojum

This came up recently over at MiceChat... the answer was finally revealed:

Actually what you are seeing at Lake Lousia State Park is something we planted a little over a year ago during our Voluntears outing when worked Kilimanjaro Safaris at DAK. We were replanting pine trees and different grasses. Hope you like it. I almost forgot we planted 3 designs like that.

Original posts here.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Disney did grow (more like cut) the Mickey Forest west of the MK in the 90`s, but it`s no longer there. Guess this one is the current largest one.

nyfrenchy

Original Poster
FrumiousBoojum said:
I almost forgot we planted 3 designs like that.

Well if there are people out there with nothing to do on a friday afternoon, you can spent your time on Google Earth trying to find these two other giant hidden mickeys of Central Florida....

dandaman

Noticed the Clermont HM a long time ago. (Typical :lol: ) I know where most (visible) of these can be found on Google Earth... example, the putting green at Osprey Ridge Course... look to Port Canaveral for the Disney Cruise Line one (obscured by the smokestack a little), and an even more visible one nearby... on a Carnival Cruise ship. :)

nyfrenchy

Original Poster
walnutty01 said:
When I went to the Google Local link, the zipcode was 34747. Which is the zip for Celebration, the city that Disney built....

No that hidden mickey is located in Clermont.
The 34747 appears in the google link I provided because it's the starting point I used to navigate the map.

Captain Chaos

Actually this is a crop circle design made by mickey mouse looking aliens.. they are leaving their mark to let us know they are coming and what they look like...

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
hmm... 26 miles from where I live. Perhaps I have something to do on Sunday now

dandaman

dxer07002 said:
Actually this is a crop circle design made by mickey mouse looking aliens.. they are leaving their mark to let us know they are coming and what they look like...

Cool!

:lookaroun

Connor002

dxer07002 said:

Ha! We infiltrated your weak ranks long ago.

Ah, wait, umm... kidding. Just kidding...:lookaroun

brkgnews

Thrawn said:
Nice find.

The land nearby looks cleared ...

Obviously the fifth gate.

Where they'll put the brother bear ride, the incredibles ride, a rehabbed space mountain, harry potter ride, etc.

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom