News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

trainplane3

Obviously we don't know what's going on, but didn't the UoE stuff start like this 4 years ago?
This is the moment Chappie finally realizes the merchandise potential of Figment and Dreamfinder.
They'd have to reintroduce them as all new characters now since most only know that Figments a jerk and have no idea who Dreamfinder is. But it'd be great if they realized that they could be sitting on a possibly great animated Disney movie.
Is that Bob Weis in the dark blue shirt near the back?
No idea. I was just browsing Twitter and stumbled upon that when I was trying to find the one nice piece of F&D artwork I saw last night (that didn't have any cartoony/weird proportions!).
Picture of said art:
DisneyNerdsPodcast-SamsDisneyDiary-Festival-Of-Arts-Photo-Report-2018-28.jpg

Source: http://thedisneynerdspodcast.com/
Now to find a way to get it since I won't be back until late this year.

brb1006

Obviously we don't know what's going on, but didn't the UoE stuff start like this 4 years ago?

They'd have to reintroduce them as all new characters now since most only know that Figments a jerk and have no idea who Dreamfinder is. But it'd be great if they realized that they could be sitting on a possibly great animated Disney movie.

No idea. I was just browsing Twitter and stumbled upon that when I was trying to find the one nice piece of F&D artwork I saw last night (that didn't have any cartoony/weird proportions!).
Picture of said art:
DisneyNerdsPodcast-SamsDisneyDiary-Festival-Of-Arts-Photo-Report-2018-28.jpg

Source: http://thedisneynerdspodcast.com/
Now to find a way to get it since I won't be back until late this year.
Love the Dreamfinder and Figment art on the right. Perfect design if they ever made an animated film based on the original attraction.

trainplane3

Love the Dreamfinder and Figment art on the right. Perfect design if they ever made an animated film based on the original attraction.
For real. They don't usually do nice art of them together. Most of the time they try to make them cartoony or have blown up heads. But we got something that looks realistic and faithful to the ride this time. That's why I'm trying to figure out how to get a hold of it.

The one on the left looks like he has no soul and is just starting off into the void.

brb1006

For real. They don't usually do nice art of them together. Most of the time they try to make them cartoony or have blown up heads. But we got something that looks realistic and faithful to the ride this time. That's why I'm trying to figure out how to get a hold of it.

The one on the left looks like he has no soul and is just starting off into the void.
@Figments Friend sure would've gotten a hold of that one.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
So as of right now, the only confirmed changes coming to Future World are the GotG/Energy coaster and the Space restaurant. The fact the spine/entry project has been delayed gives me a glimmer of hope at least a portion of the CC buildings may be kept. But even so, it seems this overall larger project may be on hold due to the entry resort? Could this be the case?

Living with the Land should be getting refurbed too, along with a new film in the former Circle of Life Theatre.. One day.
And the new space restaurant.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
This is the moment Chappie finally realizes the merchandise potential of Figment and Dreamfinder.
And perhaps realising demolition isn’t the best option after all....
Living with the Land should be getting refurbed too, along with a new film in the former Circle of Life Theatre.. One day.
And the new space restaurant.
Don’t hold your breath for LwtL at the moment.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
"Hey guys, what IP can we stick over here?"

This has nothing to do with Epcot. Bob is a member of the Open Dress Shirt and Slacks Club and they're just having a club outing at the parks for fun. There are two new members pledging. You can tell because of the muted, nearly invisible patterns on their shirts. Once full-fledged members, they'll be allowed to wear a solid shirt in a shade of blue of their choice. They let the woman wear pink because boys wear blue and girls wear pink.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom