News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

ThemeParkJunkee

That's how we feel. With the original, every small segment had a purpose. Now they're clumped into 4 big tests. It feels like you just have to get through the old track sequences just for the 4 tests.
My kids have had fun seeing which car is better, but that's only if the technology is working. Sometimes it's a blank screen and other times it's stuck and we see what the car in front of us did. We've also had issues if the people who cue up behind us touch their magic bands before our car departs & we get their cars instead of ours. Without actually seeing how your car did in the 4 tests, it really feels like you're just going through the motions and waiting for the woo-hoo performance part of the ride at the end.

I really loved the old Test Track. It didn't need to be turned into a video game.

Beacon Joe

My 10 year old daughter loves her some Club Cool. I like the orange colored veggie soda. Pass on the Beverly.

Pro-tip: mix the two.

I actually like the Beverly, but really like it as a mixer. It has an initial subtle sweetness, but its slightly bitter aftertaste really plays well with the sweetness of the Vegita-Beta. If only they had a rum dispenser, I might have the next hit cocktail.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom