News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

DisCOT_97

Amazing. First walls went up in 2017 and the only net additions were a clone from Paris and a restaurant. Guardians is a replacement and they literally tore down Innoventions West and rebuilt half of it. We lost a beautiful fountain for a strange planter and lost attraction space in Innoventions East for a larger airport cafeteria. Well done, Bob!

ToTBellHop

Amazing. First walls went up in 2017 and the only net additions were a clone from Paris and a restaurant. Guardians is a replacement and they literally tore down Innoventions West and rebuilt half of it. We lost a beautiful fountain for a strange planter and lost attraction space in Innoventions East for a larger airport cafeteria. Well done, Bob!

It’s not done until the damn lights are fixed!

jeanericuser001

I guess anyone who was hoping to enjoy the play pavilion........got played. yeah. hehe

ToTBellHop

I guess anyone who was hoping to enjoy the play pavilion........got played. yeah. hehe
1717980494365.gif

999th Happy Haunt

Always milking the profit out of Figment even in artwork and yet still one of the worst quality attractions on property. Ridiculous.
I do not understand why people still buy and go crazy for Figment stuff and let Disney do this. Ride hasn’t been good in ~30 years now???

Edit: granted I also don’t understand why Disney doesn’t capitalize off rabid fans and actually do something good with Imagination

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom