News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Den Carter

I love Disneyland's hours. So much more amenable to WDW. Nighttime is when the parks come alive, yet in the summer we barely get an hour or two of it. In DAK's case, not at all. Even 10pm closure for Epcot would be a big bonus.

DreamfinderGuy

I’d have to go dig through some old park maps and times guides but I thought it was FW 9a-9p and WS 11a-11p.
If you're talking about recently, Future World was 9 AM to 9 PM and World Showcase was 11 AM to 9 PM. Sometimes they would push it to 10 PM on peak festival days. And if you go back a little further, Future World was from 9 AM to 7 PM. They kept Journey into Imagination closing at 7 until very recently, it now closes with the rest of the park.

J4546

Here's a look at how columns in CommuniCore Plaza are being finished off - photos from May 4.

those columns closest to the store front bother me, why are they there? I hate to nitpick haha, but with the other columns on the other side of the glass, why do they need so many?

Disstevefan1

What the heck is that space even for?
Probably some gas station hot dogs 😉
IMG_0204.jpeg

IMG_0203.jpeg

lazyboy97o

those columns closest to the store front bother me, why are they there? I hate to nitpick haha, but with the other columns on the other side of the glass, why do they need so many?
They’re likely two separate structural systems. A joint would explain the two small fascia panels. Columns are one thing but that detail is sloppy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom