News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Earlie the Pearlie

I wonder if this is here to stay, also I was not cool with them playing the entrance music at the Imagination Pavilion but now I’m wondering if here going to revert to the old music there to.
I hope so! And then maybe they could do the same for the Seas, and then maybe they will bring back Fun to Be Free for Test Track 3, and maybe then they could tear the entirety of mission space and build horizons back and play the music from that there, and then I would die of happiness.
Seriously though there are four pavilions, three if the land is permanent, where you could add back some original music and make us fans so happy for literally no cost. I really hope they follow through on this.
I SWEAR IGER DO THIS AND I WILL NEVER GO TO ANOTHER UNIVERSAL PARK

Phicinfan

This reminds me...
I retired 4 years ago this coming May.
A couple of years before that they announced the construction of a Bass Pro Shops a few miles from my house.
Great! I thought... By the time I retire, that store will be open and it'll be a nice little part time job to keep me busy. (I worked at Herman's World of Sporting Goods in the early 80's.)
They still haven't gone vertical on that construction project.
not to drag off topic, - but this happened in Ohio also. The merger with Caballa's tied up some of their planned expansion. They finally built the new site here in Cincinnati - so hope springs eternal for you

Skibum1970

not to drag off topic, - but this happened in Ohio also. The merger with Caballa's tied up some of their planned expansion. They finally built the new site here in Cincinnati - so hope springs eternal for you

I was actually going to mention that myself but didn't want to veer too far off topic. I like the old Bass Pro store in Forest Park better but the location off Union-Centre is better.

Hopefully, they can finish off the new buildings and maybe I can experience Epcot with any walls for the first time in what seems a decade.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I hope so! And then maybe they could do the same for the Seas, and then maybe they will bring back Fun to Be Free for Test Track 3, and maybe then they could tear the entirety of mission space and build horizons back and play the music from that there, and then I would die of happiness.
Seriously though there are four pavilions, three if the land is permanent, where you could add back some original music and make us fans so happy for literally no cost. I really hope they follow through on this.
I SWEAR IGER DO THIS AND I WILL NEVER GO TO ANOTHER UNIVERSAL PARK
There’s no reason why they shouldn’t, even if they did decide to add it’s fun to be free to Test Track. It all fits, the seas should totally get it, 2 weeks ago the same music was playing all 4 corners of former Future World, if The Land music is back it wouldn’t surprise me to see at the least The Living Seas and Imagination, music that’s all background and relevant to the attraction. If I’m not mistaken I think the Pyramid fountains or maybe even all Fountains over by imagination are or were in sync with the original music loop.

DCBaker

Premium Member
National Geographic is releasing a new special titled EPCOT Becoming: Inside the Transformation on April 29, 2024.

Here’s the synopsis:

EPCOT BECOMING showcases the reimagining of EPCOT® for a new generation. Watch as Walt Disney World Resort teams rise to the challenge of bringing the constantly evolving park into the future, from creating an innovative new coaster to exploring the wonder of water and culminating with the debut of the next legacy in nighttime spectaculars: “Luminous The Symphony of Us.”

IMG_3231.jpeg

haveyoumetmark

Love watching stuff like this but I agree that it’s not done. I’m kind of disappointed at how they budget cut this thing into oblivion and built more stages and bars. Though at least TT’s continued work signals that the saga isn’t over yet.

Gotta hold out hope that one day SSE will get its budget and work, and The Land will emerge into a beautiful butterfly from its current state as a Westfield Shopping Town food court.

monothingie

Official Lowerer of $DIS stock price
Premium Member
Love watching stuff like this but I agree that it’s not done. I’m kind of disappointed at how they budget cut this thing into oblivion and built more stages and bars. Though at least TT’s continued work signals that the saga isn’t over yet.

Gotta hold out hope that one day SSE will get its budget and work, and The Land will emerge into a beautiful butterfly from its current state as a Westfield Shopping Town food court.
I wonder how they will gloss over the stuff that was proposed but cut for whatever reasons.

Bocabear

National Geographic is releasing a new special titled EPCOT Becoming: Inside the Transformation on April 29, 2024.

Here’s the synopsis:

EPCOT BECOMING showcases the reimagining of EPCOT® for a new generation. Watch as Walt Disney World Resort teams rise to the challenge of bringing the constantly evolving park into the future, from creating an innovative new coaster to exploring the wonder of water and culminating with the cancellation of most of the projects due to budget cuts including the disastrous : “Luminous The Symphony of Us.” the shortest running EPCOT Fireworks show of all time that ate the budget for half of the planned park reimagining. Wheeeeeeeeee.....
I am hoping they spend a lot of time talking about floors and The Zach...the face of the reimagining....

SailorMercury

Here’s the synopsis:

EPCOT BECOMING showcases the reimagining of EPCOT® for a new generation. Watch as Walt Disney World Resort teams rise to the challenge of bringing the constantly evolving park into the future, from creating an innovative new coaster to exploring the wonder of water and culminating with the debut of the next legacy in nighttime spectaculars: “Luminous The Symphony of Us.”

View attachment 774040

So Figment fans. What are the chances they announce it in this? (I am coping)

GladToBeHear

Here’s the synopsis:

View attachment 774040

Here comes the spin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom