News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

HauntedMansionFLA

1/21/2020
5C044570-817A-4E59-8A35-034D77ABAF85.jpeg
3906E659-C604-4C7D-8E10-1D3CF268A55B.jpeg
E3445495-AEC4-4B00-85AD-E133B6B15785.jpeg
FB4AE644-18AD-4333-B2A5-BDC755F85650.jpeg

jt04

So much more a reflection of the aesthetics of the opening year. The finished product will amaze guests. Walt warned against stasis in the parks and it is good to see his words still matter. Wow!

jt04

Great. Then you’ll have a valid opinion.

Oh, okay. But you have to admit it is starting to have the original timeless aesthetic of a campus setting. The site that isn't mentioned has some great pics of the progress around the entry plaza. Gave me goosebumps.

Once those tarps and supports are removed 90% of visitors will be experiencing SSE with a new perspective. Instagram might crash.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Oh, okay. But you have to admit it is starting to have the original timeless aesthetic of a campus setting. The site that isn't mentioned has some great pics of the progress around the entry plaza. Gave me goosebumps.

Once those tarps and supports are removed 90% of visitors will be experiencing SSE with a new perspective. Instagram might crash.

Facepalm2.jpg

lazyboy97o

I don’t usually side with jt, but I kinda have to with this one. He has a point, the park will look very aesthetically pleasing when all is said and done. Like I’ve said already, much better than the decaying ruins of EPCOT Center like it has been for years now.
Yes, pedestrians will have the beauty of a service core to admire!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom