News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
It has been interesting to go back in time to read the first few pages of this thread. Hopeful and pessimistic predictions from a half a decade ago archived.

Some thoughts haven’t aged too well, still other thoughts were perceptive along with the drizzle of nonsensical need to post just to post. Enjoyed the re-read.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
@marni1971 @Magic Feather @articos

Any updates on movement for projects that will be located inside World Nature? Anything on The Seas and the future of Nemo integration?
I’d hazard we’d see changes at Imag before anything substantial at Seas. As things stand - originally Seas had funds earmarked for next year. I think SSE has altered things.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I’d hazard we’d see changes at Imag before anything substantial at Seas. As things stand - originally Seas had funds earmarked for next year. I think SSE has altered things.

Wouldn't 'the water feature' that opens up and leads people to The Seas be considered a Seas project?

trainplane3

As far as WDW is concerned, it's still happening. But then again who would expect word of delay from them?
  • A new pavilion will be the perfect place for live events, and the home base for Epcot’s signature festivals. It will provide a stunning elevated view of the entire park and an ideal spot to witness Epcot’s nighttime spectacular. This beautiful three-level structure will have one of the most remarkable architectural designs at any Disney park, featuring a plaza level, a middle expo level, and a park that sits in the sky on the top level.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom