News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

HauntedMansionFLA

Good to know.
New pictures are up of ongoing demo:
https://www.wdwmagic.com/attraction...f-the-fountain-of-nations-demolition-site.htm
Click for that high-res goodness!
Fountain-of-Nations_Full_36480.jpg
What structure is going to be demo’ed next? Inventions West? Pen Central?

DisneyGentlemanV2.0

For what it's worth, he added another pic

Way back before the interwebs, there was a dialup service from GE called GEnie. There was an early version of a board like this there and they ran a trivia contest that I had the good fortune to win. The prize was a permananet guest pass to the Horizons guest lounge. We got to play with the camera whenever we visited.

ar81

I haven’t went through all the pages but when is the approximate timeline on this? I keep hearing in YouTube videos several years. I don’t understand how that can possibly be. I realize Spaceship earth taking awhile but i don’t understand how the rest of the project is going to take several years.

jt04

I haven’t went through all the pages but when is the approximate timeline on this? I keep hearing in YouTube videos several years. I don’t understand how that can possibly be. I realize Spaceship earth taking awhile but i don’t understand how the rest of the project is going to take several years.

Only GotG and the spine are underway and considered major developments for FW. Likely there will be more after the 40th. Lots of indications Imagination could be reimagined and Martin has said The Seas could also undergo major changes. These projects could be on the scale of guardians or close to it budget wise. Or at least they should be.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

The new festival center will probably take a while. It is not a simple structure and is landlocked in the middle of the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom