News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

trainplane3

fountain-of-nations-demolition-10202019-2-1024x682.jpg

brihow

Are they actually removing the overhead shade 'kites' yet? I keep seeing reports of them coming down on twitter but it seems people on here are saying that several of them have been gone for many years.

trainplane3

Are they actually removing the overhead shade 'kites' yet? I keep seeing reports of them coming down on twitter but it seems people on here are saying that several of them have been gone for many years.
One section was gone for a while but there was another section that was removed very recently.

Bocabear

When you look at the Communicore buildings in the background it becomes even more glaringly apparent that the paint job put on these beautiful buildings completely destroyed the fresh modern feel of the Communicore Plaza... It looks like Tijuana... This is what worries me about the same l;eadership creating the future of this landmark, one of a kind park.

Incomudro

When you look at the Communicore buildings in the background it becomes even more glaringly apparent that the paint job put on these beautiful buildings completely destroyed the fresh modern feel of the Communicore Plaza... It looks like Tijuana... This is what worries me about the same l;eadership creating the future of this landmark, one of a kind park.

Hopefully the Baskin Robbin's paint job will go.

Last edited:

Timothy_Q

I have heard that they will be removed. Sorry. Half of them don’t even work anymore.
The current ones will obviously be removed, as the whole layout of the area is changing.

So the fact that some of the twinkling pavement lights aren't working is irrelevant

The question is whether or not the new paths and pavement will include something similar

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom