News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Looks like those prisms could go up any day now seeing the holes put in for them. Fountain of Nations is untouched, not even gutted and Innoventions west is still in tact. What were they doing all this time?

trainplane3

Looks like those prisms could go up any day now seeing the holes put in for them. Fountain of Nations is untouched, not even gutted and Innoventions west is still in tact. What were they doing all this time?
The holes were there this whole time, just covered. Prisms will probably go up last. Why would you want to risk damaging them when the construction area is still active?

Just because stuff is being demoed doesn't mean they can just tear an entire building down. There's infrastructure underneath of everything they have to account for. Don't want to hit any kind of water or electrical lines that run to other buildings. The buildings are being gutted currently.

Remember how long UoE sat there "untouched" until we saw the front busted out?

RSoxNo1

I recall their being a separate thread for the Imagination to Showcase Plaza path widening, but I couldn't find it. Was this completed the same day that Food and Wine started or earlier?

THEMEPARKPIONEER

The holes were there this whole time, just covered. Prisms will probably go up last. Why would you want to risk damaging them when the construction area is still active?

Just because stuff is being demoed doesn't mean they can just tear an entire building down. There's infrastructure underneath of everything they have to account for. Don't want to hit any kind of water or electrical lines that run to other buildings. The buildings are being gutted currently.

Remember how long UoE sat there "untouched" until we saw the front busted out?
Yeah but the fountain, it’s almost as if they can fill it up and run it as it was right now.

brihow

I just got an email from my doctors office and couldn't help but connect these two things:

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
New lights apparently:

Actually, my best friend's sister's boyfriend who knows this guy who went out with this girl who knows a tram driver who read on Twitter that those are really giant-sized mind erasers from "Men In Black" (because Disney spent $85 quadrillion dollars acquiring Fox so they have to put Fox movie IP into the parks according to the uninformed masses). They plan to use them at night, after 'Epcot Forever', so that people will forget how bad Epcot and the show are so they'll keep coming back to the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom