News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

trainplane3

I tried:
juuVAHk.jpg

dO2nLox.jpg

gustaftp

Just so long as their plans also include the eventual resurrection of 90's Epcot attractions here in Disneyland to replace all of Star Wars Land, I'm 100% OK with this happening!
You really want Innoventions and HISTA back? And Journey into YOUR Imagination? How are those better than Star Wars Land? o_O;)

brb1006

can we talk about how bizarre it is that Disney still has Leave a Legacy on their site, and not only that, it's listed as an "attraction", WITH specific hours? c'mon.......
View attachment 416359šŸ¤£
I find it amusing that DL and WDW's websites would sometimes keep pages or images that eventually become out dated. Meanwhile, Tokyo's website gets updates constantly/layout change once a month or a season.

rnese

can we talk about how bizarre it is that Disney still has Leave a Legacy on their site, and not only that, it's listed as an "attraction", WITH specific hours? c'mon.......
View attachment 416359šŸ¤£
Can't wait for my next trip! The family is really looking forward to visiting Pandora to ride Flight of Passage...Galaxy's Edge to ride Rise of the Resistance...Tomorrowland for Space Mountain...Adventureland for Pirates...Asia for Everest..........and of course Future World to see the.........granite monoliths.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom