News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Inspired Figment

Chuck McCann was Dreamfinder’s voice throughout the original attraction. The only time Ron did the voice was in a couple sessions he wasn’t available. Those being for the Science & Technology scene and the Photographer Dreamfinder that took your photo at the end and invited you to ImageWorks. The rest was all Chuck’s voice.

HauntedMansionFLA

Epcot- Future World 4/17/2018. There are some fountains by the movie theatre that haven’t worked for awhile. Lots of potential there.
1E93C383-02C7-485D-92DA-B0C7063FED3F.jpeg
B025F6CD-9C1B-43F0-9606-6903E18C5A14.jpeg
0795700C-08C4-4868-9507-2C2B28678088.jpeg
5C5B32ED-D858-45CD-86D0-7C7F74029074.jpeg
668552CD-F901-4245-841A-D6DEF69F4996.jpeg
668552CD-F901-4245-841A-D6DEF69F4996.jpeg
F5239C2A-7F4D-43F9-B140-37756AAA70BE.jpeg
5853C023-67CA-49FC-BCC8-C939FA7E767B.jpeg

Haymarket2008

Personally, I think in Billy Barty and Chuck McCann’s honor, they should not only bring back the original Imagination attraction (enhanced with modern technology and upgraded effects, with the original audio remastered), but dedicate it to both of them.

That is very nice, and I’m a huge fan of the original attraction, but most people do not know who those people are, not at all. Nor were both of their careers prolific enough to catch Disney’s eye in that grand a sense.

Sam Magic

I might be late to the party, but after hearing the rumor from Jim Hill about a Black Panther ride going into Wonders of Life, it made me wonder if the longterm plan could be to turn FutureWorld into essentially 'Stark Expo'? And essentially the resorts Marvel Land?

I'm just wondering. Not trying to start a rumor. I'm just genuinely curious. I could see Disney doing something like this.

WDWTank

Personally, I think in Billy Barty and Chuck McCann’s honor, they should not only bring back the original Imagination attraction (enhanced with modern technology and upgraded effects, with the original audio remastered), but dedicate it to both of them.
They brought back EO, there’s no excuse that they can’t bring back this. I agree 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000%

mikejs78

Premium Member
I might be late to the party, but after hearing the rumor from Jim Hill about a Black Panther ride going into Wonders of Life, it made me wonder if the longterm plan could be to turn FutureWorld into essentially 'Stark Expo'? And essentially the resorts Marvel Land?

I'm just wondering. Not trying to start a rumor. I'm just genuinely curious. I could see Disney doing something like this.
Jim Hill tends to repeat any ideas he hears without really vetting them. Black Panther in WoL isn't happening and neither is Stark Expo, because the contract Marvel made with Universal prevents any Avengers from appearing in a park East of the Mississippi.

WDWTank

I would be really alienated from EPCOT if they did that. More than I already am.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Please explain a little more about the land pavilion... new show means something that replaces circle of life? The boat ride will keep its original story or will it change? 😊

Yes, new show in the theater.

The LwtL refresh will probably update narration and that lackluster room where diverse people are color coded to a food group (!) and it's just photos that blink on and off.

I hope they put something animatronic in the desert room. "There's a lot of life underground and we're not going to show you any of it." :rolleyes:

Yes, new show in the theater.

The LwtL refresh will probably update narration and that lackluster room where diverse people are color coded to a food group (!) and it's just photos that blink on and off.

I hope they put something animatronic in the desert room. "There's a lot of life underground and we're not going to show you any of it." :rolleyes:

I dream that the land would get that earth drilling underground ride that was proposed... I could only dream... 😔😭

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom