News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

bhg469

they have been building a gazebo at the Flame Tree BBQ in the Animal Kingdom for close to 6 months now and it's not completed...lol At that speed we are going to get a banner at the turnstiles for the 50th...lol
The blogisphere cannot handle much more than a gazebo. The great pergola riot of 09 is still burned in our minds..

*Discalimer - There is no such pergola, but if said pergola did exist, I am sure several bloggers would have covered it as if it contained the cure for loneliness.

RobidaFlats

The blogisphere cannot handle much more than a gazebo. The great pergola riot of 09 is still burned in our minds..

*Discalimer - There is no such pergola, but if said pergola did exist, I am sure several bloggers would have covered it as if it contained the cure for loneliness.

After reading that I have no choice but to out myself as a huge nerd (well, even more of a nerd than someone who posts on WDW forums :p):

It's too late. You've awakened the gazebo. It catches you and eats you.

clemmo

I just don't see it as a possibility at all, unless walls go up today in most places. They just don't move that fast. Meanwhile they have huge additions in the works already.
I agree but I believe it was mentioned a lot of it would be done by the 50th. Either way they'll have to get moving asap.

doctornick

I just don't see it as a possibility at all, unless walls go up today in most places. They just don't move that fast. Meanwhile they have huge additions in the works already.

We are 5 years away from the 50th (Oct 1, 2021). Even at the glacial pace that Disney builds, they have plenty of time left. Seems like 3-3.5 years is about the longest they have been taking for any builds so they would be fine if they got started in the next 1 to 1.5 years.

bhg469

We are 5 years away from the 50th (Oct 1, 2021). Even at the glacial pace that Disney builds, they have plenty of time left. Seems like 3-3.5 years is about the longest they have been taking for any builds so they would be fine if they got started in the next 1 to 1.5 years.
But they also have a huge amount of resources dedicated to pixar and star wars. Pandora is months from completion. There just aren't enough bodies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom