Big Brother 22 “All Stars 2” - Discussion and Speculation Thread

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
Really at the end of the day, using it or not doesn’t matter. She’s pretty screwed regardless. Her biggest fault was trusting the alliance she made with Cody and Nicole over Kaysar. After that happened, she now needs to rely on comp wins.

manmythlegend

Really at the end of the day, using it or not doesn’t matter. She’s pretty screwed regardless. Her biggest fault was trusting the alliance she made with Cody and Nicole over Kaysar. After that happened, she now needs to rely on comp wins.

What she should have done was perhaps try to make a deal with Dani, some type of negotiation. She won't use it if Dani keeps her safe for a few weeks. Now maybe Dani doesn't keep her word but at least Day would be thinking outside the box. Saving Kevin does absolutely nothing for her game except that he won't nominate her (but he won't HOH anyway so it doesn't matter).

NateD1226

She doesn't trust anyone now besides Kevin and David since that group sent Bayleigh home.

Kinda unlreated, but it made me laugh that Day literally called Christmas "Ratatouille" last night

manmythlegend

She doesn't trust anyone now besides Kevin and David since that group sent Bayleigh home.

Kinda unlreated, but it made me laugh that Day literally called Christmas "Ratatouille" last night

Well unless she plans for the 3 of them to win out which is a laughable idea, she needs to come up with a new strategy.

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
The proof that he said that word is inconclusive at most. That being said, he isn’t proving to be a good person at all with some of the other things he’s saying this season.

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
Ian came across like a damn BOSS in his exit interview. That was one of the most articulate and classy exit interviews I've ever seen. Way to go Ian!!
I think that was very hard for him. He took the initial blindside this week very hard, and he already knew about the big pre game alliance he wasn’t apart of. Nonetheless, very proud of him.

Little Green Men

Dalton Ross tweeted that CBS listened to the Memphis conversation with enhanced audio and said he did not use a racial slur. CBS went on to say that if he had use a racial slur he would be removed from the game.
I saw that tweet too, let’s hope they mean it. I couldn’t tell from the clip myself but he’s def a POS human anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom