Big Brother 22 “All Stars 2” - Discussion and Speculation Thread

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
EVERY TIME! I really thought Bay had it. I thought Kaysar had it the week before... I thought Ian (or Janelle)... this nightmare just repeats.

My hope gets up so high in these nail biter HOH's that finally seem like they are going to flip themselves and then it is over.

I mean at least Christmas isn't a white man? I'm exceedingly wondering if I even like the structure of Big Brother when one competition basically guarantees another awful week.

I highly suspect Bay and Day will be the nominees.
Christmas winning HOH is basically the same as Cody/Tyler winning HOH. She’s the poster example of a follower and doing what the “house” (aka white dominant males) want.

manmythlegend

Wow major drama in the house. Looks like Tyler is asking Xmas to backdoor him "to stand for something bigger." Not sure what that means other than wanting a POC to win the game. That's crazy! If that's the direction this season is going to take, I think I may have to bow out.

Little Green Men

Wow major drama in the house. Looks like Tyler is asking Xmas to backdoor him "to stand for something bigger." Not sure what that means other than wanting a POC to win the game. That's crazy! If that's the direction this season is going to take, I think I may have to bow out.
Haha you’re late, veto ceremony already happened and noms are locked. Bay and day stay nominated

manmythlegend

I’m happy they pretty much showed that fight in full. Christmas was clearly the aggressor and unnecessarily nasty.

Yes and no. I thought Christmas was fine up until the point where she came out of her HOH room and decided she was going to "add fuel to the fire" as Bay said. She came across like a mean girl after that point.

The problem with Bay/Day is they take this game too personally and they pretty much have these blowups every single time they play so it's hard to excuse them. I don't buy for one second Day's nonsense about "when a black women gets upset, she's seen as a raving lunatic." If Day nominates Cody and Tyler at some point in the future, I guarantee they won't run around the house screaming and crying about it. Day just takes this game way too personally which leads to her losing her cool. Has nothing to do with race, it has to do with her not being able to control her emotions.

When Christmas and Day were having the 1 on 1 convo, Christmas was explaining herself in a very calm manner for an extended period of time. But it seemed like Day was never quite satisfied and continued to push and push and push (which she has a history of doing).

FTR, I don't even like Christmas that much. I think she's fake as hell. But Bay/Day are not innocent on this. And a lot of the drama that occurred was brought on by themselves. Nobody owes them anything, not Tyler, not the HOH, not anyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom