Big Brother 22 “All Stars 2” - Discussion and Speculation Thread

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
Nope not wrong at all. I just think it’s funny that he thinks feminists like Nicole when she’s the opposite 😂
Well, some casuals do. She was the first female to win in final 2 over a male. She shouldn’t have won that season, but she did. And CBS always tries to give her a good edit no matter how ridiculous the edit may seem.

manmythlegend

Is this thread dead? Davonne is the worst. She's pretty much wrong about everything she thinks. And it was hilarious that she was getting upset that she couldn't use her voice to speak up! Uh what Da? You get upset pretty much on a weekly basis.

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
Nothing says this ending sucks and we need to rush it so much as a triple eviction.

I'm not even really sure whom to cheer for at this point other than chaos.
There’s absolutely nobody to cheer for. I just hope Smug Cody And Princess Tuggy Nicole lose. How funny would it be if someone like Dani or Enzo won, and told Derrick and pals to go take a hike when he asks for his cut? And if Taylor wins, you know Angela isn’t letting him share the money.

Little Green Men

There’s absolutely nobody to cheer for. I just hope Smug Cody And Princess Tuggy Nicole lose. How funny would it be if someone like Dani or Enzo won, and told Derrick and pals to go take a hike when he asks for his cut? And if Taylor wins, you know Angela isn’t letting him share the money.
I’m ok with Dani, Tyler, Enzo, and David winning at this point. David more as a screw you to the committee and for underestimating him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom