Big Brother 22 “All Stars 2” - Discussion and Speculation Thread

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
Despite the alliance turning on each other, Kaysar is still going home. We’re left with a bunch of unlikeable players and a bunch of clueless players. I’ll be rooting for certain people to lose (Princess Tuggy And Cody) rather than people to win.

Little Green Men

Despite the alliance turning on each other, Kaysar is still going home. We’re left with a bunch of unlikeable players and a bunch of clueless players. I’ll be rooting for certain people to lose (Princess Tuggy And Cody) rather than people to win.
I love Kaysar but if he has to go for the real drama to start then so be it. I will root for Tyler, Ian, Day, Bay, Enzo

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
I’m not a fan of “wall yellers” or banner planes. Let the game play out and stop trying to spoil the gameplay.
Normally I’d be in agreement. But this pregame alliance Derrick put together with half the house for Nicole and Cody has ruined the season. They said it themselves, “the jig is up”. Ian is on to the whole thing, right down to Derrick’s involvement.

The message actually came from ED. “Nicole and Cody are playing everyone”. He said it himself, “if Derrick gets to play, then I want to as well”. And I agree. The wall yelling is necessary if the producers aren’t going to do anything to level the playing field.

manmythlegend

I don't know why Bay has such an attitude. She's accomplished nothing in the game of BB. I get that she's a model so she's probably use to people kissing her but man she is nasty.

PiratesMansion

I loved how everyone was outraged about Kaysar calling them all sheep, and then they all, in uniform precision, cast their vote against him as was pre-ordained (not that the speech gave them a reason to vote for him, honestly, but it was great TV). What a great exit!

Kaysar may not be a great player, but he is one of my favorite people to ever play the game. I'm frankly shocked they even brought him back given the time between his last season and that he's never made the jury.

The rest of the cast has been a boring buzzkill (though the last season I watched all the way through was 16 and there were some gap years even prior to that, so there are huge chunks of the cast who I have never seen play before). I'd love for Ian to win but that's unlikely.

One of the things I've been doing with the All Access subscription is rewatching past seasons, and to be honest all of the ones I've been rewatching have been considerably better than this season. I think it'll be a better use of my time, frankly, to rewatch seasons I loved (3, 5, 6, the original All Star season) than to continue on with this one.

Last edited:

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
I loved how everyone was outraged about Kaysar calling them all sheep, and then they all, in uniform precision, cast their vote against him as was pre-ordained (not that the speech gave them a reason to vote for him, honestly, but it was great TV). What a great exit!

Kaysar may not be a great player, but he is one of my favorite people to ever play the game. I'm frankly shocked they even brought him back given the time between his last season and that he's never made the jury.

The rest of the cast has been a boring buzzkill (though the last season I watched all the way through was 16 and there were some gap years even prior to that, so there are huge chunks of the cast who I have never seen play before). I'd love for Ian to win but that's unlikely.

One of the things I've been doing with the All Access subscription is rewatching past seasons, and to be honest all of the ones I've been rewatching have been considerably better than this season. I think it'll be a better use of my time, frankly, to rewatch seasons I loved (3, 5, 6, the original All Star season) than to continue with on with this one.
Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Little Green Men

One of the things I've been doing with the All Access subscription is rewatching past seasons, and to be honest all of the ones I've been rewatching have been considerably better than this season. I think it'll be a better use of my time, frankly, to rewatch seasons I loved (3, 5, 6, the original All Star season) than to continue with on with this one.
BB17 and 20 are good modern seasons. I also liked both celebrity editions.

BrianLo

So close to a Day win who was after Cody and Nicole. Hopefully one of the new powers will be won by an underdog and usurp Christmas' HOH.

EVERY TIME! I really thought Bay had it. I thought Kaysar had it the week before... I thought Ian (or Janelle)... this nightmare just repeats.

My hope gets up so high in these nail biter HOH's that finally seem like they are going to flip themselves and then it is over.

I mean at least Christmas isn't a white man? I'm exceedingly wondering if I even like the structure of Big Brother when one competition basically guarantees another awful week.

I highly suspect Bay and Day will be the nominees.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom