Big Brother 12 *SPOILER THREAD*

DoleWhipDiva

I think they were foolish for evicting Brendon. If he were in the final 2, he wouldn't win the votes for the jury....whomever he was up against would've won for sure!

I really don't know who to be the cheerleader for now!They are all pretty dull....

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I totally missed tonights episode
I will clue you in later..:D
I think they were foolish for evicting Brendon. If he were in the final 2, he wouldn't win the votes for the jury....whomever he was up against would've won for sure!

I really don't know who to be the cheerleader for now!They are all pretty dull....
Brendon would have gotten votes..heck if they would have voted off Brit I would have started cheering for him

I wanted Matt to win...lie or not he played good

I am rooting for Ragan or Brit right now.....

Enzo and Hayden and Lane have annoyed me...they do nothing and Lane is not very woman friendly

k.hunter30

Agreed.

I will clue you in later..:D

Brendon would have gotten votes..heck if they would have voted off Brit I would have started cheering for him

I wanted Matt to win...lie or not he played good

I am rooting for Ragan or Brit right now.....

Enzo and Hayden and Lane have annoyed me...they do nothing and Lane is not very woman friendly
But I do find him hilarious on the primetime shows! (I don't see or hear what's going on other than that, except for reading the updates occasionally) He makes me laugh out loud almost every episode.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Agreed.

But I do find him hilarious on the primetime shows! (I don't see or hear what's going on other than that, except for reading the updates occasionally) He makes me laugh out loud almost every episode.
Yes...the editing of him is great...but watching the real him on after dark is not that great..

Listening to him talk about Britney and girls back home...ugh..just turn me off..and I think he is cute!

Also..after this season..it is very obvious that BB tells them a lot of the time what to say and do...and the whole process of getting on BB and what they do before they go in the house...the HG have talked a lot about production and before they get yelled at to be quiet we hear lots of stuff!

k.hunter30

Yes...the editing of him is great...but watching the real him on after dark is not that great..

Listening to him talk about Britney and girls back home...ugh..just turn me off..and I think he is cute!

Also..after this season..it is very obvious that BB tells them a lot of the time what to say and do...and the whole process of getting on BB and what they do before they go in the house...the HG have talked a lot about production and before they get yelled at to be quiet we hear lots of stuff!
Ooo! Interesting! Like what?

MAF

So unless Ragan wins POV again, he's gone next week. Enzo hasn't done or won anything, why is he still there? :shrug:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Ooo! Interesting! Like what?
Like, they all go on 'vacation"before they go on the show...and they stay in a hotel and see each other but do not talk.

BB tells them certain things to say and how to say it..and tells them thing sto maybe change their minds.

It just seems very scripted to me in a lot of ways.

David..the goal is Ragan and if he wins POV then Brit

I wish Enzo would go..he is worthless

DoleWhipDiva

This is totally random, but I wish that Enzo would've had his hair shaved instead of Brendon. Enzo needs a new look. I think because he has so little hair left, it would look good shaved.

DiPSU224

One of their punishments from Pandora's Box is that they have to dance every time they hear music. They were just dancing on after dark...kind of hilarious.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Last night's After Dark made me :ROFLOL:

The dancing was hilarious and I can't wait to see how they edit it for Wednesday night.

Has POV happened yet?

k.hunter30

Enzo used POV on himself & Lane put Hayden up as replacement
Are you kidding?! I don't think that's a wise move for Lane... showing that he is picking Brit over The Brigade. Lane would have more of a chance to win against Enzo or Hayden if he made it to the final two than with Brit.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Are you kidding?! I don't think that's a wise move for Lane... showing that he is picking Brit over The Brigade. Lane would have more of a chance to win against Enzo or Hayden if he made it to the final two than with Brit.
Hayden and Lane agreed to do that because they felt Enzo would vote Brit out over Ragan and Lane did not want to do a tie..Lane and Hayden want them two to be the F2

Dukeblue1227

Anyone else see Ragan drunk on After Dark like... rambling to himself???

I was half asleep so I don't remember what he was saying but he was just slugging wine and rambling nonsense...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom