Big Brother 12 *SPOILER THREAD*

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Oooh. Summer of Sabotage sounds exciting. Also, having BB superfans in the house also sounds interesting. We might actually get some people who know how to play the game. Either that or they will overthink everything and crash and burn really fast. :lol: One way or another it is going to be fun to watch!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
So if the saboteur is "NOT playing to win," what would they be playing for? Will America be voting on what to sabotage?
Nope...and it does not sound like Americas Player..as that person was playing!

Not sure if we will be voting on what they should do..guess we will see.

Sounds interesting to me..:D

MAF

Can the sabatouer *sp?* be voted out? I'd hate to see them voted out in like the first week and have the twist be a complete waste of time. Also I like how they aren't playing. That way they can concentrate on screwing everyone over. I love it! :D

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Can the sabatouer *sp?* be voted out? I'd hate to see them voted out in like the first week and have the twist be a complete waste of time. Also I like how they aren't playing. That way they can concentrate on screwing everyone over. I love it! :D
Yes..if they make it past week5 they get 50,000

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Brendon and Rachel are nominated it seems..and seems like they have messed around already..

Seems like everyone thinks Andrew is the saboteur right now.

I think Brendon is the saboteur so that would suck if he got voted out!

DiPSU224

I have to say, I LOVE the houseguests this year!

So glad Rachel is nominated...she was on my nerves from the beginning. The girl needs a style makeover! The makeup, the hair color, the accessories...so.bad.

The guys are HOT this year too! Really, Brendon? All those hot chicks in the house and you've messed around with Rachel?

Not sure who the saboteur is...husband is convinced it's Britney.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I believe it is today..

Thesepeople areplaying in it...Brendon, Rachel, Monet, Enzo, Andrew, and Hayden are supposed to be those playing for the Power of Veto.

k.hunter30

Does it really seem like it's "red team" against "yellow team" at the moment, as one of the HGs predicted?

Dana, since you're watching Showtime, anyone stand out as someone you really dislike/like?

Adventure

I know they said that they would tell the audience who the saboteur was next Thursday. Do you think they will have an issue like years past when planes with messages would fly overhead? It would stink if one went over saying "Andrew" or whoever was the saboteur and ruin the game.
I wonder if they've done something to stop that instead of just announcing "houseguests please go inside."

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Does it really seem like it's "red team" against "yellow team" at the moment, as one of the HGs predicted?

Dana, since you're watching Showtime, anyone stand out as someone you really dislike/like?
Not really....different groups all over the place..a lot of girls hanging together

They are all crazy paranoid..:lol:

Rachel annoys me with her voice...and the fact that she is always messing with her hair..which ironically..I do also..:lookaroun:lol:..I look good doing it though.:D

Andrew is just weird...I need more time..I will catch upon after dark later..and let you know!

DiPSU224

The saboteur appeared to the houseguests in that distorted video again like on premiere night and told the houseguests that 2 of their fellow houseguests came into the game knowing each other and are in an alliance. Not sure of 2 of the houseguests actually know each other or if it's just to stir the pot a bit.

I'm on vaca and it's killing me I don't have BBAD to watch!!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Brendon won POV and took himself off the block and Annie replaced him...

Annie and Rachel are not fond of each other and have lots of tension....

Rachel and Brendon are very intimate and very often...

DiPSU224

The saboteur has come to tell the houseguests that he/she has "escaped eviction" this week. They seem to think it is Brendon since he was able to get himself off the block.

artvandelay

Britney and Monet are nominated for eviction, but Britney won the POV. After nominations, the HG's were told that Annie was the saboteur.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom