Big Brother 11 *SPOILER THREAD*

MAF

Ok...if I had not seen Drew in as long as Natalie has not seen her bf..there would be tears and hugs and many many kisses..better kisses then she gave her bf...

Something is wrong with her..she has many many problems..besides the fact that she is ugly as sin and is stupid!

One word...GAY!

accord99cutie

Premium Member
he told the jury house, not the people still in the BB house. and she is wicked dumb... i hope she goes next week, and at this poitn, i dont care who gets final 2 as long as its not her!!! she drives me nuts!!

Candyland

Darn it!

Jordan better win part 2!

Anyone but Natalie...hopefully Kevin would take Jordan to the end.
I would HATE for her to win, she's done NOTHING!

I was watching BBAD last night at nat just kept saying "you guys might as well just save yourselves the pain and fall right now" ha ha whoes laughing now!

I really don't care who wins as long as it's not nat. I would love for Jordan to win something for ONCE! I love her but its annoying how she never wins anything.

JustInTime

Ok. From what I hear, they are shaking up the last few Big Brother episode.s Apparently, they are only going to be showing the first part of the HoH thursday. From what I have read there will be no evection thursday. They are going to cram it all into next Tuesdays finale. They are going to be focused on the Jury and the first part of the final HoH thursday. This is killing me!!! Sunday will be a clips show with stuff they couldn't show!

P.S. Big Brother has been picked up for a 12th season!!!

MAF

Ok. From what I hear, they are shaking up the last few Big Brother episode.s Apparently, they are only going to be showing the first part of the HoH thursday. From what I have read there will be no evection thursday. They are going to cram it all into next Tuesdays finale. They are going to be focused on the Jury and the first part of the final HoH thursday. This is killing me!!! Sunday will be a clips show with stuff they couldn't show!

P.S. Big Brother has been picked up for a 12th season!!!

I seriously doubt that is true. Julie already announced someone is being evicted on Thursday so there's no way they could renig.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I seriously doubt that is true. Julie already announced someone is being evicted on Thursday so there's no way they could renig.
I also read that thursday will show part 1 and 2 of HOH and then sunday is scenes never seen and best of..and tuesday is part 3 and eviction and then the winner is announced.

From an interview with the producer....

There's just one week to go before "Big Brother" ends one of its most successful seasons ever-- and, not surprisingly, emotions among fans are intense right now.

For many, the dominant feeling is one of disappointment: Only one member of Team Jeff-- aka the good guys-- remains. Michelle was evicted tonight, leaving Jordan all by herself to carry the banner for the team viewers seemed to love the most.

Meanwhile, one despised player (Natalie) and one annoying player (Kevin) are still in contention for the $500,000, and odds are one of them will win it.

"'Big Brother' is like watching a sporting event," exec producer Allison Grodner told TV MoJoe in our weekly post-eviction chat. "You go all season with your favorite team, and sometimes they make it. And sometimes they don't. It's very real."

The fact that there's a very real chance many viewers will be bummed by the outcome of the game only serves to highlight just how little "Brother" producers are able to stage manage the game.

"If the game were fixed, it's very possible America's favorites might very well be in it," Grodner laughs.

One thing Grodner won't comment on: Insider reports that producers have decided to shake up the structure of the final days of the game.

According to a person with knowledge of the situation, next Tuesday's finale will begin with all three current members of the house still in the game. The final two won't be determined until Tuesday's live show, just moments before the jury decides the ultimate winner of the show.

That would mean the final evictee won't have much sway over the jury. And that all three houseguests will be staying with each other longer than they expected.

It also means Tuesday's finale promises to be must-see for fans, since it'll be the only way to find out who wins the final HOH-- and if Jordan will stay alive.

Part two of the final HOH competition will be seen on Thursday's show. Sunday's episode is expected to be a best of and "moments you didn't see" hour.

Grodner's only response when asked about the finale shakeup: "Tune in Thursday," she said.

DiPSU224

I also read that thursday will show part 1 and 2 of HOH and then sunday is scenes never seen and best of..and tuesday is part 3 and eviction and then the winner is announced.

From an interview with the producer....

There's just one week to go before "Big Brother" ends one of its most successful seasons ever-- and, not surprisingly, emotions among fans are intense right now.

For many, the dominant feeling is one of disappointment: Only one member of Team Jeff-- aka the good guys-- remains. Michelle was evicted tonight, leaving Jordan all by herself to carry the banner for the team viewers seemed to love the most.

Meanwhile, one despised player (Natalie) and one annoying player (Kevin) are still in contention for the $500,000, and odds are one of them will win it.

"'Big Brother' is like watching a sporting event," exec producer Allison Grodner told TV MoJoe in our weekly post-eviction chat. "You go all season with your favorite team, and sometimes they make it. And sometimes they don't. It's very real."

The fact that there's a very real chance many viewers will be bummed by the outcome of the game only serves to highlight just how little "Brother" producers are able to stage manage the game.

"If the game were fixed, it's very possible America's favorites might very well be in it," Grodner laughs.

One thing Grodner won't comment on: Insider reports that producers have decided to shake up the structure of the final days of the game.

According to a person with knowledge of the situation, next Tuesday's finale will begin with all three current members of the house still in the game. The final two won't be determined until Tuesday's live show, just moments before the jury decides the ultimate winner of the show.

That would mean the final evictee won't have much sway over the jury. And that all three houseguests will be staying with each other longer than they expected.

It also means Tuesday's finale promises to be must-see for fans, since it'll be the only way to find out who wins the final HOH-- and if Jordan will stay alive.

Part two of the final HOH competition will be seen on Thursday's show. Sunday's episode is expected to be a best of and "moments you didn't see" hour.

Grodner's only response when asked about the finale shakeup: "Tune in Thursday," she said.

Hmmm...are they afraid people won't watch the finale week because they are so unhappy with the chance that Kevin or Natalie may win? Should be interesting...I'd be ok with Kevin winning. Natalie...not so much. :mad:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I do not know why...I do knnow this is their highest rated season..

I doubt that even if Natalie makes final 2 she will win..

I mean she is disgusting and trashy!..:)

k.hunter30

How can that be? I thought America gets a vote this year, since Chima was kicked out...? How would America vote on who of the final two should win it if they are not going public with the final two until moments before the winner is announced?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom