Big announcements!?

New2WDW

Hmmm! I did not know the MNSSHP was cancelled on the 3rd. All Ears and Mousesavers are still showing the date with no updates and the main Disney site still shows the date but does not have 10/3 tickets for sale. But it also does not mention a cancellation :shrug:. Well I was planning on going on 10/2 and now wonder if that night will sale out quicker and/or be more crowded?

zakattack

well an october announcement would make sence seeing as the YOMD will be ending and that they will whant to anounce the details for there next big markiting campain. also where what only about 3 years away from the 40th celebration? thats enough time to build new rides and update lots of the old ones such as SM and JII. just my opinion but a october anouncement sounds likely what will get from it is realy up in the air.

dpunky

Hopefully this will include an announcement for new rides. I'm doubting it will include anything about adding discounts for Annual Passholders. I always hope for that :)

MAGICFLOP

We have to jump on this ASAP.

Everyone going to WDW must ask their Boat Captain or Bus driver what all this means. Then report back here....

Daddymouse

Disney has hinted in the past about a 5th gate. Toward the end of Walt Disney Resorts by Tim O'Brien Author The Amusement Park Guide. This can be viewed on a monthly basis on the Travel Channel. This was also reiterated by Wing Chao WDI. It has been since 1998 when the AK opened that Disney has added a park. Also expect more hotels. I am by no means an expert on Disney nor do I have any inside information. I'm going by the History of WDW.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Because of gas prices, they need to make announcements years in advance so I can start saving up money!

fillerup

I'm pleased to be able to add to this exciting news with this obvious tie in.

It just so happens that on October 3rd Mickey Thomas and Starship will be performing at Epcot for Eat to the Beat. And as everyone knows, in 1985 Starship released the album "Knee Deep in the Hoopla".

Too obvious to ignore..........:rolleyes:

PhilharMagician

I would not expect too much from the annual press conferance. The economy has slowed and numbers will have dropped a little and this would not be the time to expand. I would expect that they will finall expose the real story of the tower at CR to the public and will include Space Mountain rebuild, AKLV opening, AI opening and hopefully including ST2, a replacement for Pocohantas and the next addition to Pixar Place. Most of this we know is in the works and some is near completion or will be in early 09'. I really find it hard to expect a 5th gate or even any new E-tickets to be announced.

RiversideBunny

Maybe it will just be an official advertisement for Bay Lake Towers for the Disney Vacation Club.

BLT for the DVC.

:cool:

BTW- There's a Hoops building at the All Star Sports resort.

biggy H

Maybe it will just be an official advertisement for Bay Lake Towers for the Disney Vacation Club.

BLT for the DVC.

:cool:

BTW- There's a Hoops building at the All Star Sports resort.

This would tie in with what my DVC guide said unofficially when we bought at AKL recently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom