Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique...

akmr01

Original Poster
I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old. To have the experience at BBB it says age 3+. My youngest will be 2yrs 10 months when we go...do you reckon they'll let her have it done too?

tiaragirl

I don't have any experience with this, but would they *know* she wasn't quite 3 yet? I'm assuming the age restriction is there for kids that can't sit still/will cry and ETC.. so I would assume that if she'll be quiet you might be okay.

But again, I have NO experience with the BBB. Someone'll come and correct me, I'm sure :)

akmr01

Original Poster
This is what I thought! I might just phone reservations and see what they say! i'm sure they're not going to quibble over 2 months!!! She would defo sit still as she loves anything like that!

monkeysammich

When I spoke with a woman at the Pirate's league (similar to BBB), she stated that as long as the toddler can sit still and cooperate, it's not a big deal.

D23

It isn't a big deal I also have to confirm.

When we went last July my daughter was just under a month from turning 3. They never asked and she sat perfectly for them.

I think they set that as a restriction since we all can agree. there are some kids at that age that are nuts in sitting still. Like my son, right now no waaay. LOL.

WDWmazprty

Do you need to make reservations for the BBB ?

Yeas you have to make ressies as it gets crowded fast. We've done it already with our oldest daughter and we're going again in Sept. this time both daughters and my niece are going to do it. And as far as tht age thing, if she's close to 3 and sits still she shouldn't have a problem; just dont be surprised if they actually ask you how old she is when you're there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom