Beverly Hills Chihuahua

KeithVH

You know, I watched that trailer ONCE and it took the rest of the day to get that refrain out of my head. It was almost like lobotomy time after the first hour.

bayoumoon

I fear for what little sanity I have left. My daughter is already insisting that we see this. Maybe it's one I can get the grandparents to endure.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I saw that trailer before Prince Caspian and I kid you not I thought that it was either a commercial or a parody trailer. I kept waiting either for the punch line or for someone to sell me a new energy drink. This movie should clear up any confusion as to why the parks keep using Pixar movies in attractions vs. Disney movies.

KeithVH

I'm now waiting for the rumor to start how they're going to replace all the AA's in the Latin American section of IASW with the little furballs.

BarryH

I watched the trailer and shook my head!

Bad idea: " Beverly Hills Chihuahua"

Worse idea: " Beverly Hills Chihuahua: The Ride"

Seriously, this movie reminds me of how Disney films were like in the 70's and 80's. No one in Hollywood really wanted to work for Disney because they kept on pumping out bad movies like "Condorman." I hope Disney films do not end up like that again.

davidpw97

What was Disney thinking?!?!?

Honestly... :brick:

I think Disney was probably thinking that a family film about cute little dogs that alot of people are in love with would be a good idea.
The trailer might look ridiculous but the movie itself doesn't sound that bad and it's got some pretty good voice talent involved. I bet it does pretty well at the box office come fall.

rbrower

Oh, I downloaded the trailer from the apple website right after I saw the preview at the movies. Hehe. It looks so stupid that it is HILARIOUS!!!! :) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom