Beveragecot Update 07/27/09

GymLeaderPhil

Original Poster
Three threads about Epcot within the last three days? It's not WDWMagic without it!

604405281_vyTZc-L.jpg

While it's not the recently revealed Coke Freestyle soda fountain from the FUTURE, Club Cool has an awesome new and likely seldom used soda machine.

604375455_DxJvd-L.jpg

The top portion shows a loop of various Coke commercials.

604376353_fE5QM-L.jpg

No credit card slot though. But if you click on one of the bottles...

604396774_CXp42-L.jpg

Not actual size though.

604395778_FavvN-L.jpg

Very cool though.

604396065_XA2cC-L.jpg

Visually refreshing.

604396403_pm3GB-L.jpg

And in other Epcot news, if you happen to be into Deadliest Catch then Norway is the place to be this weekend.

604378379_i8KWy-L.jpg

And for your discounted sloshed eyed Irish Minnie interest...

604398076_BSaay-L.jpg

(and unfortunately here's some group coverage) New window decals of the countries of World Showcase are being placed onto Port of Entry and Disney Traders. Norway and Outpost have yet to be placed up yet.

604393492_vzdwd-L.jpg

Additional photos can be found here among other park updates. Thanks and hope you enjoyed it.

EPCOTPluto

Nice update! Though I reported of the Club Cool soda vending machine about a month ago...:animwink:

And I do happen to like those Ports of Entry window decals.

Psst...technically, it is three EPCOT Updates in one week; mine, Next Big Thing's and yours. In that chronological order... :animwink:

EPCOTPluto

Bitter. Very, very bitter. It has no taste. If you want to see what bitter tastes like just take a sip of Beverly. Also, keep a napkin in hand in case you spit it all out.
Be lucky you considered Beverly terrible now. I remember about a few years ago that Beverly was BITTER. Waaayyy more bitter than now, thus I guess in response on its bitterness, they toned it down a bit.

And is it me, but Vegitabeta has become more carbonated? The central booth facing the entrance doors seem to retain its original flavor.
I only wonder...:shrug:

Tink313

I have to see this vending machine next month, it looks so cool :cool:....well I guess that way it in club cool (corny I know :rolleyes: lol)

Chuckhs13

Bitter??!!??

Why on earth would you want to drink something that was bitter?? And where did they come up with the name Beverly? I know I'm out of it, but I think it's good I haven't ever heard of this thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom