Beveragecot Update 07/27/09

Jasonflz

Why on earth would you want to drink something that was bitter?? And where did they come up with the name Beverly? I know I'm out of it, but I think it's good I haven't ever heard of this thing.

It's an Italian drink. You won't find it over here other than these samples. I guess there are people who are more used to the taste. Club Cool does have some very good drinks however (especially Kinley, Apple Lift, and the Ginger Ale.). Next time I visit I will probably spend an hour sitting there and drinking those ones over and over again. You really can't beat a free drink.:D

crashnuke

All I wanted was a Pepsi!... and THEY wouldn't give it to me! Just a Peps!

As soon as I saw the 1st line of your quote, I started singing Institutionalized.
I'm not crazy in an institution
You're the ones that's crazy in an institution.
I'll probably get run over by a car anyway.

classic song

1disneydood

How can you say Im crazy, when I went to your parks, I on your attractions, I went to your centralized fastpass machines? How can you say im crazy?

crashnuke

All I wanted was a dole whip and you wouldn't give it to me. And you say I'm the one that's crazy. I went to your WDW, rode IASW and ate @ your turkey leg, and I'm the one that's crazy.:hammer:

Main Street USA

It's an Italian drink. You won't find it over here other than these samples. I guess there are people who are more used to the taste. Club Cool does have some very good drinks however (especially Kinley, Apple Lift, and the Ginger Ale.). Next time I visit I will probably spend an hour sitting there and drinking those ones over and over again. You really can't beat a free drink.:D
From what I hear, Beverly is something used to cleanse the palette, not as a regular drink.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom