Bette Midler and a lottery ticket?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
This was back went there were two Backstage attractions. There was the tram ride which you entered over by the Animation Building..
Or, go back further to when it was one single 2 hour tour....

Showing my age now!

Just to prove you arn`t going crazy, the whole 2 part video of The Lottery is available at MouseBits.com :wave:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Or, go back further to when it was one single 2 hour tour....

Showing my age now!

Just to prove you arn`t going crazy, the whole 2 part video of The Lottery is available at MouseBits.com :wave:

Oh Martin, with your kind permission I'm going to need your tutorial help on what to download to see these amazing videos of yours. I've got a mousebits account, but I just can't seem to get the hang of things. :eek:

Have a wonderful day and thanks for supporting the 'I'm not crazy' campaign. :lol:

Montyboy

I love the title of this thread. It would make a great Chit Chat game...

I'll start:

"Halle Berry and a bottle of Scotch"

Wbnemo1

Hey Gang, ya just hit a great note with me as this is the attraction I started as a brand new castmember with. I was a part-time tour guide for the walking tour. The year was 1995 and "the lottery" was going strong :)
By the way, just for the record the name of the attraction was actually called, Inside the Magic Special Effects and Production Tour..the Back Lot Tour was the Tram tour that took you around through the props outside, houses, and vehicle props as well...Blue Thunder, Blade Runner, to name a few, and of course the Black Jack Savage SR-71 boat.
I still have the entire speil for the walking tour and SPFX water tank packed away in storage somewhere...Sure miss the whole thing..awesome times working there and met alot of celebrities along the way. I even met my best friend Rich Allsmiller while working there. He and a very well known Imagineer, Tom Scherman, built a replica of the 11 foot miniature Nautilus and Rich used to come back every year or so to check on it and see if it needed any work done to it. This wonderful model was featured predominantly at the top of the queue behind the welcome podium and turnstiles. This same model is now featured at the newer attraction One Mans' Dream at the 20,000 Leagues exhibit, but you have to look up to see it...lol..seems no one ever does that though.Well anyway, hope this helps shed a little light on the subject
Cheers,
BABS...aka Whining Wilderness William

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom