Best WDW tip or secret learned from WDWmagic?

olmec26

It looks like I'M gonna learn something new: what's "Wake up Tink?"

The first people to Tinker Bell's Treasures in Fantasyland each day get to "wake up" Tink...they give the girls a wand and the boys a sword and they wave them around to wake her up - she then procedes to fly around the store to officially open it for the day.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Same here, that is the best thing I learned from WDWMagic. Also the Kiss Goodnight.

There are a few here that people are mentioning that I would like to learn more about, such as the discount codes, and the WDW Merchandise number. Does anyone have any information I could have or read?
Discount code...periodically Disney releases discount codes for passholders as well as Florida residents. They will quite frequently be release here the day the are released to the public.
Disney merchandise number... 407-363-6200
Kiss goodnight ....see below

Waking up Tinkerbell and the kiss goodnight - I am always looking for new things to do...my daughter loves Tink
The kiss goodnight is a little thing that is done each nite (providing that there is no an after hours party) about 1/2 an hour after close at the castle. The link below is a video of the kiss goodnight.

kiss goodnight

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
what is cinderellas wishing well?
There is a fountain just behind the castle with a statue of Cinderella as a peasant in it. When you view it from a low angle (as a child would see it) a crown painted on the wall will appear to be on her head.

pacochran

How to get selected for the Indiana Jones show. Much to my families embarassement being loud and really active worked twice for me.

fmingo36

Original Poster
Wow! I am so glad I started this thread.
I have learned so much from it....

Waking up Tink (my daughter is going to love this one!!!)
Cinderella Castle Goodnight Kiss
and more

So many little things that I had never done but look forward to doing on my upcoming trip in September.

Keep the tips coming!!!
:wave:
Thanks.

devoy1701

I learned about the Sleigh Ride from WL during the holiday season. I booked this in secret for my gf. It's still her all time favorite memory from WDW. She still talks about! :xmas::king:

Oh yeah...I also learned about an endless amount of Acronyms for things at WDW and now use them in regular conversations when at the parks...which sometimes gets me rightfully owed awkward stares...

The 3:00 parade....

People tend to poke fun at the "when is the three oclock parade?" question. You overlook why us castmembers like that question so much. Its not just because people are dumb its a great oppurtunity for disneys guest service. When a person asks When is the three oclock parade they are actually asking "when will the 3 oclock parade get to my viewing area" which is why everytime someone asked me that i would say "where will you be watching the parade from" So its not funny for exactly the same reason most guests believe. The people of this board pride themselves on being in the know and i thought you'd like to know this.

Tinkrbell

I found out about the College Program & Career Start from this website. I leave tomorrow morning to do Career Start as a costuming cast member. Im gonna be at Walt Disney World till January. I always wanted to work for Disney, but thought I was gonna have to wait till after I finished college. Now Im going before I even start college!!!!

WildLodgeFan

I found out about the College Program & Career Start from this website. I leave tomorrow morning to do Career Start as a costuming cast member. Im gonna be at Walt Disney World till January. I always wanted to work for Disney, but thought I was gonna have to wait till after I finished college. Now Im going before I even start college!!!!

I learned about it the College Program from our last trip and last year found the website for our daughter, so she could have a goal to work toward for after high school. I would love to hear how your adventure goes, she likes a variety of design avenues from graphic arts to fashion design and I think a secret dream would be to design and make costumes. Oh, and good luck and have fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom