Best way to get from Pop to BW?

WDWFanatic4

Well I have never stayed at POP, but staying there in March and have stayed at BW many of times. I would say either take the bus to EPCOT or MGM and then you can walk to BW or take the boat to BW. I think those would be the quickest.

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

as stated above. But of the two listed above, the Hollywood studios way may be quicker and not as much walking involved or a park admittance is not required. If you take the Epcot route, you will have to enter park, and walk threw park to the world showcase entrance.

or take a bus to downtown disney and then to Boardwalk.

Upvote 0

maxe14

We stayed at Pop last year. When we went to Spoodles to eat we found it easy to take the boat from DHS to BW. The boat dock is located outside the park. Like posted before, to get there via EPCOT you would have to wait in line to get into the park/security checks then walk through Future World. With the boat from DHS you make stops at Y/B Club Resorts and Swan and Dolphin. I can not remember what order of resorts the boat stops, but i am pretty sure BW is last. After our meal, we took the walking path from BW to DHS.

Upvote 0

WIX

I concur!!! Just take your resort bus to DHS and grab the boat to Boardwalk. The bus stops and the boat dock are both right outside of the park at DHS.

If you go to Epcot, you will have to walk from the bus stop all the way to the France pavilion in the back of the park. That is quite the distance when feet are dead. :lol:

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
Thanks so much...I think I will take the bus to DHS & then the boat to BW.
We don't want to use a park entrance for that day.
:wave:

Upvote 0

lscott933

i have stayed at the pop before. in the early morning i have told the bus driver that i have a breakfast at cape may. they drop the people off the bus and then took up across the street to the beach club. so if your going in the morning then i would ask the driver he can drop you off over there.

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

walking from the studios to BW might be faster than the boat or bus depending on the wait (when's the next boat/bus coming, what kind of line is there) In a brisk walk, in August, I made it to the main pool area in 10 mins.

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
ThinkTink, you have started thread after thread asking how to get from A to B, and then you start another thread asking how to get from B to A. There is no need to over-plan this. If you are at any place in WDW simply go up to the nearest CM and say "what is the fastest way for me to get to ____" and they'll be glad to point you in the right direction.

You can also refer to Disney's website, which has very detailed directions.

disneyworld.com said:
Q: What is the best way to get around within Walt Disney World® Resort?
A: There are many modes of transportation within Walt Disney World® Resort, including Bus, Boat and Monorail.
A rundown of transportation options within the Resort is as follows:

By Bus:
Most areas of Walt Disney World® Resort are accessible by bus from other areas within the Resort, including Theme Parks*, Water Parks, the Disney Resorts and the Downtown Disney® area. Buses travel on routes throughout the Resort and do not provide direct service between all destinations.
*Magic Kingdom® Park is not accessible by bus from Disney's Contemporary Resort, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and Disney's Polynesian Resort. These Resorts provide monorail transportation to the Park.

By Boat:
Magic Kingdom® Park is accessible by water launch from Disney's Contemporary Resort, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Polynesian Resort, Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground and Disney's Wilderness Lodge. The Disney ferryboats connect Magic Kingdom Park to the Transportation and Ticket Center (adjacent to Magic Kingdom parking).

Epcot® and Disney's Hollywood Studios™ are accessible by boat from Disney's BoardWalk Inn and Villas Resort, Disney's Yacht Club and Disney's Beach Club Resorts and Walt Disney World Swan and Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotels.

Downtown Disney® is accessible by ferryboat from Disney's Port Orleans Resort, Disney's Old Key West Resort and Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort.

By Monorail:
Disney's monorail runs between Magic Kingdom Park, Disney's Contemporary Resort, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Polynesian Resort and the Transportation and Ticket Center (adjacent to the Magic Kingdom parking lot). A connecting monorail takes Guests from the Transportation and Ticket Center to Epcot.

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
ThinkTink, you have started thread after thread asking how to get from A to B, and then you start another thread asking how to get from B to A. There is no need to over-plan this. If you are at any place in WDW simply go up to the nearest CM and say "what is the fastest way for me to get to ____" and they'll be glad to point you in the right direction.

You can also refer to Disney's website, which has very detailed directions.
Thanks!

Upvote 0

maggiegrace1

There is nothing wrong with asking questions but you seem to ask the same questions over and over again except you reverse point a and b each time.

You have a "Best way to get from BW to POP" thread and now a "POP to BW" thread.

Just do a search first and then if you do not see a thread on the subject then of course post another thread...but why post the same threads over and over again?

As for you asking qustions that are relevant to you. Don't you remember the answers you get from the first thread that you have made?

Because you have a lot of threads that ask the same thing over and over again.

Other people do not ask the same question twice.

So she was not being rude just letting you know what you can do..she was giving you advice.

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
I'm sure I'm not the only person who has ever asked the same question twice.
I felt that she was a little rude, but I'll get over it.
:D :wave:

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
I'm sure I'm not the only person who has ever asked the same question twice.
I felt that she was a little rude, but I'll get over it.
:D :wave:

Whatever your interpretation of my post was, I am telling you the simplest way to do things. Just ASK when you are there or read signs. Usually when you're at a place, it's very easy to figure out how to get to the next place. A lot easier to figure out when you are actually there, than trying to figure out from your computer desk.

Just like when you're at an airport, you don't plan how to get to your terminal 7 months in advance. You simply wait till you get to the airport and then check out the signs or ask someone really quick. It's a waste of energy to try and plot out little details so far in advance.

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
Whatever your interpretation of my post was, I am telling you the simplest way to do things. Just ASK when you are there or read signs. Usually when you're at a place, it's very easy to figure out how to get to the next place. A lot easier to figure out when you are actually there, than trying to figure out from your computer desk.

Just like when you're at an airport, you don't plan how to get to your terminal 7 months in advance. You simply wait till you get to the airport and then check out the signs or ask someone really quick. It's a waste of energy to try and plot out little details so far in advance.
Sometimes I can't help it...I'm very detail oriented.
Sorry I took it wrong.
:wave:

Upvote 0

MomofKatie

If you have a car, the easiest and by far fastest way is to drive. There is a big self park lot at BW, or you can pay to valet.

Since we always drive to WDW, it is much less hassle to just hop in the car when going resort-to-resort. The buses/boats/monorails, etc, can take a long time to get you from resort A to resort B.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom