Best time to try for E:E?

SxP2006

Original Poster
We don't generally spend much time at AK, so. Have there been certain times when it's open(early morning, extra magic hrs..).

Thanks!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
SxP2006 said:
We don't generally spend much time at AK, so. Have there been certain times when it's open(early morning, extra magic hrs..).

Thanks!

If you have Hopper tickets, I'd suggest starting at AK. If it's not open, hop elsewhere. For first thing at opening, I'd grab an FP and then go straight into stand by. DS and I got 5 rides in under two hours, four while we waited for our FP time and then the FP. Over the 7 days we were there we rode 18 times.

I wouldn't worry, it's been open more than not and the few times it closed were either 101 or planned closures for portions of the day [it closed at 2PM one day we were there so they could do some work inside the mountain]. There are no guarantees, but as far as I can tell you've got a really good chance of riding. If you miss out I'd be surprised.

Craig & Lisa

Two questions, first is there as much room as I've heard in the cars, I'm 6'6" tall and 245 lbs, and second is it as smooth a ride as I have also heard? thanks. 4/16/06 next visit, not soon enough!!!:dazzle: :cry:

WDWFREAK53

I would say the best time to try and ride would be after April 6th :lookaroun

(just kidding)

I went and got on in the morning...first thing.

cyclonerod

10 minute waits during extra hours on weds. very smoth ride, plenty of room. I was not impressed with the monster, i would have liked a real one.

imagineersrock

Craig & Lisa said:
Two questions, first is there as much room as I've heard in the cars, I'm 6'6" tall and 245 lbs, and second is it as smooth a ride as I have also heard? thanks. 4/16/06 next visit, not soon enough!!!:dazzle: :cry:
The cars are very roomy... and yes, it is the smoothest coaster I've ever been on.

TopRowSeat

You can contact Guest Services and they'll be happy to tell you when E:E is open.

I called one morning to check and then I walked into Guest Services at MGM the next day to ask. Both cast members were more than happy to check for me. It only took a sec and saved me an hour round trip on the bus.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Craig & Lisa said:

I'm 6'4"/250-ish :lookaroun - most of my height is in my legs and I was fine. There is a bit of a rough bump in the track in the backwards run through the mountain, nothing bone-jarring, but rough. Other than that, it is a very smooth coaster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom