Best time for Cali Grill Reservations/Fireworks

Desperad07

Original Poster
Looking to book dinner at either California Grill or Narcoose's and timing it for a fireworks viewing. Anyone know what the best time to do the reservation is (for October)?

stlbobby

I like to shoot for about an hour to 45 minutes before Wishes starts. But even if you are up to a half hour after it starts you should be fine. You can go early and wait at the bar and catch the fireworks. The CG is tougher because they check you in several floors below and you can't even access the restaurant without a hostess taking you up on the elevator.

Narccoossee's is usually less crowded and in a completely separate building much like your average restaurant. It is easy to drop by and get a seat at the bar before dinner or just to hang out and enjoy the show.

jerseygirl

So excited for CF!

I was just making dinner reservations for CF for their sweetheart dinner! I was able to get a 7:45 reservation which I am excited about. I have never been and am looking forward to it!

popsicletrees

I would agree to try to get in about 45 mins before. My fiance and I went to Cali Grill on the first night of our last trip. We had reservations an hour before Wishes started. Since there was only two of us we finished our meal way before time for the fireworks to start. It was not crowded that night, and our waiter knew that we wanted to see the fireworks - so he was really nice about letting us take our time to pick out dessert and finish it. We tipped him well for that.

My entire family went to Narcoossee's the same trip. I think we had reservations an hour early too. I actually preferred the view of the fireworks at Narcoossee's to Cali Grill.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom