Best sit down restaurant at Epcot for young children?

slappy magoo

Akershus has some of the best character interaction on property with the princesses, but some of the food may be off-putting for little ones. I'd go with what others have said and choose Garden Grill.

The food isn't all that unusual for American palates outside of the (forgive my spelling) koldbordt (?) buffet area. Entrees for lunch and dinner are ok especially the kids menus. And breakfast is about as "'Murkan" as you get, eggs bacon sausage waffles and all you care to eat.

OG Runner

We are going to Disney in December and need some help deciding the best table service restaurant at Epcot for my two grandsons. One will have just turned three and the other will be 1 1/2. I was thinking maybe Coral Reef or Tappan Edo but I haven’t been to either one of them. Any suggestions?

I would also agree with Garden Grill. They even do a character breakfast.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Honestly they are almost all great (Mexico, England, Japan, Italy) except for that German one. That one is just a waste of money.
Not wanting to pile on, but some people find the German TS (Biergarten) to be well worth the money. And it's a great place to quaff a liter of authentic German kool-ade.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
The food isn't all that unusual for American palates outside of the (forgive my spelling) koldbordt (?) buffet area. Entrees for lunch and dinner are ok especially the kids menus. And breakfast is about as "'Murkan" as you get, eggs bacon sausage waffles and all you care to eat.
Good try, but thats Scandinavian :) Kalte Salate are the pickles, salads, and sausages severed cold. It depends on where im "Muria you're from, as my wife and my families are both from Northern what is Germany today and its typical food we eat every day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom