Best seat at Cinderella's Royal Table

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
The best seat at CRT is the two seater table in front of the window. You probably could request it, but from experience, its usually reserved for those celebrating a honeymoone or anniversary. My wife and I got to sit there on our honeymoone.

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
The best seat at CRT is the two seater table in front of the window. You probably could request it, but from experience, its usually reserved for those celebrating a honeymoone or anniversary. My wife and I got to sit there on our honeymoone.
There will be 3 in our party, so that probably wouldn't work...but we can always try!!!
:wave:

happymom52003

There is also a table for four right by the window, with a perfect view of Fantasy Land. When I made my ADR they said I could request a window seat when we checked in, but they would not be able to gaurentee it. We lucked out and we got it....it was also my bday (which they knew ahead of time), so I'm not sure if that played a part in getting the window seat. It was great!

OneLuckyMom

The best seat at CRT is the two seater table in front of the window. You probably could request it, but from experience, its usually reserved for those celebrating a honeymoone or anniversary.

My then 6-year-old daughter and I got that table last year at lunch - and I don't think anyone thought we were celebrating our honeymoon :ROFLOL:

I think alot of it really just has to do with the luck of the draw. We didn't request the table or anything, it just happened that we were a 2-person table at the time they were ready to seat that section. Many of the groups being seated at breakfast and lunch are families with 3, 4 or more, so they couldn't be put at that table.

And really, while it was nice, the view wasn't that fabulous that I feel we just have to have that table again.

I had that seat at 5:30pm on Feb 14th of this year and I had the reservation for it 200 days in advance. If you look at my avatar you will see why I had that table and seats and why that day is always going to be a great memory for me and someone else who is very special to me :).

(In case you cant figure it out I PROPOSED TO MY GIRLFRIEND OF 4 YEARS)

daguru

Speaking of the best seat, my wife and I got the ones in front of the window this past week...

Here are some shots (if you don't mind me hijacking your thread, ;) )

This is the first time we had ever eaten there and it was a pretty good experience... I don't know if it is something to do all the time, maybe just everyone once in a blue moon... The food was pretty good, there are some places on property that are much better, but the menu was still good...

When you book the dinner, you actually get a lot for your money... you get photos with Cinderella, which include a large 8x10 and several 3x5s... All males get a monogrammed sword and all girls get a magic wand... Your meal includes drinks, appetizers, entree, and desert (which were very good)...

And since it was our anniversary, we were give a special free gift, Lord Ron (our server) presented us with a pair of Cinderella's Royal Table wine glasses...

During the dinner, they have a show, which I believe is different for each meal... For dinner, Cinderella's mice friends and the Fairy God Mother come out and talk about dreams, including some pretty funny adlibs on the Fairy God Mother's part...

We actually got the best seats in the restaurant, right in the middle of the large windows that over look Fantasyland... AWESOME!

Enjoy the pictures!

Click images for larger versions

These are from the que area of the Restaurant... If you have never been there the que area is where you get your picture taken with Cinderella... The main door leads to this area... They are kinda strict about taking pictures, since this is a character photo area... You then take a spiral stair case to the second floor (which is actually 3 floors up) where the restaurant is actually at...

There first few are the view of Fantasyland from our table...

The next ones are the characters who preform during the dinner...

daguru

Second half of the pictures...

Here are some pics from around the restaurant... There is a large central room with smaller "alcoves" branching from that room, our little nook was right in the middle...

Our table is the one directly across from this picture, where the server is standing in the light...

This is the free swag we got... the free glasses (because it was our anniversary), the sword & wand... the wishing stars are supposed to be place holders for people celebrating something, we didn't realize until after that we were supposed to leave them at the table... of well, more free stuff.... heh...

ktink

Here's a view out of the window we were seated at.

000_0011_0001.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom