Best Sangria?

BoardwalkGlenn

2 years ago, I found some yummy frozen sangria at Paradiso 37. I'm hoping it's still there this October.:king:

my Reviews I posted on here:

"PS - Two Words: Frozen Sangria"
Reviewed on Oct 06, 2009 by GlenAngl
Rating: 10
We went back late at night for some more drinks. This time we just sat the bar staring at the Wall of Tequilla. The Frozen Sangria was still good, as well as the Mangled Margarita.

"Two Words: Frozen Sangria"
Reviewed on Oct 06, 2009 by GlenAngl
Rating: 10
Earl of Sandwich had a long line and Paradiso 37 had no wait. Where do you think we went?

We started with the Mexican Salsa Trio...all 3 were tasty.
I needed to start my day with a Frozen Sangria. And WOW am I hooked!!! If it wasn't so early in the day, I would have had more.

The bf had the Argentinian Skirt Steak which was tender and full of flavor. I had the North American Sausage & Pepper Hogies which were also very good and would make a great appetizer to share.

Rogue21

West Coast Sangria

My first experience with Disney's version of sangria was at DLR in 2008. Yummy beyond words! :slurp: Since that time I have tried it at various places in WDW - from DTD to Territory Lounge -- and not once has it been as good. This past June I returned to DLR and at both Napa Rose and Ariel's Grotto the sangria was as delicious as remembered. Perhaps it's the brand of red wine used -- I should have asked, in hindsight. :shrug:

ParentsOf4

Great thread! We've always enjoyed sangria at Mama Melrose's. They changed the ingredients about a year ago but we still like it. The kids enjoy watching Mom and Dad share a full carafe!

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Original Poster
Since I started this thread, I had a chance to sample the Sangria at Hoop Dee Doo Revue. It was wonderful, although its not so much Sangria as it is red wine with ice cubes and one little orange slice in it.

wiigirl

I love the "mangled margarita" at Paradiso 37. It is essentially a frozen sangria-flavoured margarita. :slurp:

Yes! This was perfect when I had it. Frozen for the heat...alchohol to relax. ;)
75.gif

The Incredible Schmulk

The best sangria I ever had on property no longer exists in its original form. The sparkling white sangria at Kouzzina was freaking amazing. It was light and refreshing, with a nice kick and a fruity tang on the back end. It might have been the perfect back porch summer drink.

Then, inexplicably, about a year after the restaurant opened, they changed the recipe for the white sangria. Now, it tastes like it's poured directly from a pre-mixed bottle. As far as I know, it was a popular drink, both for breakfast and dinner. I have no idea why they saw fit to change it, but now I just stick with their Bloody Marys. At least they still do a good job making those.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom