Best Ride to Take a Nap

Best place to Relax and Take a Nap

• Total voters

smk

TTA or Hall of Presidents. Never on COP, although it would be tempting.

TTA is wonderful becasue you can prop your feet up and ride forever if you want and Hall of Presidents is so cold in the summer it is a wonderful place to cool off and snooze at the same time.

MKCP 1985

I am impressed with the American Adventure. That "Two Brothers" segment brings a tear to my eye. But I have actually fallen asleep in there so it gets my vote. :eek:

bigorangeandy

HoP, I've not slept there, but I have closed my eyes and listened for a while. I cast my vote for the hotel room, but have been know to close my eyes while sitting on a bench or chair taking a break. A great place is Tom Sawyer Island at Aunt Polly's.

Disneykidder

I have taken some great naps on Spacsship Earth. The American Adventure and Hall of Pres. have also given me a bit of relaxation.

1DisneyDad

My vote is for COP. Only because after driving all night from MD to make it to park opening I fell asleep on COP. It was a great nap that helped me make it the rest of the day. We went back later so I didn't miss it!

cptwife80

On our last stay in October my DH was taking naps everywhere he could get some rest. The rides he snored on (and may I say not quietly) were... HOP, The Safari ride, Spaceship Earth, Haunted Mansion and just about anything that wasn't too rough... So if you heard someone snoring during the week of Oct. 22-31st on any ride it was him. The most embarassing was the HOP when Abe was about to speak he snored so loud I just wanted to get up and leave him there. :ROFLOL:

Scooter

I have a hard time staying awake in The American Adventure every time I see it. Not sure why. Maybe the chairs are too comfy.

My favorite snoozing area is Country Bear Jamboree. I hate the show so I just close my eyes and doze off until my wife wakes me up. Lately it's been very empty there too and that helps with less noise around me.

LudwigVonDrake

Spaceship Earth has had a sleepy effect on me.

The one and only time I saw American Adventure, I fell asleep and my snoring woke me up :snore:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom