mad-tea-party-00.jpg
many-adventures-of-winnie-the-pooh-00.jpg
01-Mickeys-Philharmagic-Magic-Kingdom1_1.jpg

peter-pans-flight-gallery11.jpg
prince-charming-regal-carrousel-00.jpg
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train | Walt Disney World Resort
under-the-sea-journey-of-the-little-mermaid-new-00.jpg

JIMINYCR

I wouldnt consider it a ride, but because its in the poll Im going with PhilharMagic. Start off with comfortable seating, affording a break from the heat and humidity. A good view of the show unless you happen to get seated behind a tall giant. The show runs a long time and is entertaining with plenty of characters. Filled with comedy, songs and surprises.

LUVofDIS

This was tuff, it would have been PhilharMagic but I do not consider that a ride. Next was SDMT, but only if there is a short wait. PP, IASW and Dumbo are all classics but when I am at the controls of MTP it is not only scary, it is an awesome adventure afterwards try to get your footing.

Pepper's Ghost

Small world for the song. Takes me back to my childhood,which suggests I rode it at the 64-65 worlds fair.
I understand and respect these feelings. Personally, the song makes me want to slit my wrists tho. After standing in line for 20 mins, I cant take it any longer.

Walt Disney1955

I still have to go with Small World. Wow, it is winning the poll as well. Okay, I feel better about that! I mean come on, how can you beat that concept? It is a not-so-guilty pleasure.

Monkee Girl

I love them both, but I gave the edge to small world over Pan because it is a longer ride with a shorter wait time!
I definitely agree with this. I still chose Pan though because it's always been my favorite. I love flying over everything. It just has a special magic to it. And I never get on it much anymore because of the lines and fast pass....er...Genie+stuff so it's extra special when I DO get on it.

Sbk1234

I definitely agree with this. I still chose Pan though because it's always been my favorite. I love flying over everything. It just has a special magic to it. And I never get on it much anymore because of the lines and fast pass....er...Genie+stuff so it's extra special when I DO get on it.
I will say that the line for Peter Pan is much more enjoyable now that they rebuilt much of the line. It made the long wait really seem to go by quickly.
Also, instead of heading to Seven Dwarves like most everyone else in the park, at Early Entry we went right to Peter Pan and saved a lot of time on the wait, than if we went later in the day.

Monkee Girl

I will say that the line for Peter Pan is much more enjoyable now that they rebuilt much of the line. It made the long wait really seem to go by quickly.
Also, instead of heading to Seven Dwarves like most everyone else in the park, at Early Entry we went right to Peter Pan and saved a lot of time on the wait, than if we went later in the day.
Definitely something to think about for next time. I am always dilly dallying around and don't really rush to get on rides. And if I am with my cousin, she's also not a rusher. I also haven't seen the new que yet either. I'd like to eventually.

My favorite Peter Pan story was from my senior trip in 2000. I barely got to enjoy anything from that trip because my friends just monopolized everything. I'd want to go to the Moroccan Pavilion (I was big on Aladdin at the time) and no one wanted to spend time there; they all wanted to go to Germany for the big pretzels! (the one I got was dry). One had just broken up with her BF so I had to be the shoulder to cry on. Another was constantly forgetting her park ticket/card so I would be the one that would have to get back on the darn bus back to the hotel to get her card and come back....I remember this happened at the Studios and we ALL planned (there was 6 of us on our group) to wait until I got back so we could all go on Star Tours TOGETHER. I bring the card back and we meet up with everyone and ....amazingly...they ALL went on Star Tours because they couldn't wait for me 'any longer,' That same girl, during a ride from the TTC to MK on the ferry was afraid of water and and was on the break of tears so instead of getting to enjoy my ride, I had to sit there and have her close her eyes and imagine she was at an NSYNC concert...It sucks being the mother of the group, lol. I slept on the floor in my room because I wasn't comfortable sharing a bed with someone. I ended up getting the dreaded Disney disease (a cold) on the last day.

But on that last day of the trip, we were in MK and I said 'Hey! let's go on Peter Pan!' (Peter Pan and Pinocchio have LWAYS been my favorite) and they say 'na, that's a baby ride' and...I lost it. lol Not crazy mean but I lost it. 'I did so much for you guys and I didn't get to do any thing I wanted. You're going on this darn ride!' and they got in line. and we stood there full non fast-pass que. They didn't like it and I didn't care; we were doing the ride! lol I still think back on it like it was a scene from a sitcom. Like Seinfeld or something. "We're getting on the ride!!!!' lol It was the most rewarding ride I had ever been on, lol

And just to say; it wasn't a horrible trip...I just....they were all weirdos. One wouldn't get her picture with Chip and Dale because of some 'trauma' she had when she was 5...so ...NO ONE could get their picture....the girl with the breakup wouldn't get on the same bus as the BF so we had to wait to get the next bus....we weren't allowed to talk to him even though we had all been friends prior...It was just nuts....lol Really be careful who you go to Disney with, lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom