Best restaurant at DHS?

JackSparrowsGF

SCI FI SCI FI SCI FI SCI FI SCI FI!!!!! Just because it's fun! May not be the best food but it is by far the best restaurant!

Mama Melrose was so horrifying last year! Big disappointment. The food tasted like the .99 cents banquet meals made in a microwave! Ick! :veryconfu

The Adventurer

I have never been to The Hollywood Brown Derby, but the 50's Prime Time Cafe and the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater are first rate in my opinion. If you are on the DDP it is worth it to hit both places. Hollywood & Vine is not bad, but when placed against most other Disney table-service eateries, it lacks character and originality. It is in need of a serious overhaul and the buffet selections can be a little bit too bold at times. The salmon and fruit salad were particularly odd. Enjoy your trip! :king:

shawnloughran

Brown Derby for best food.... atmosphere would be scifi drive-in

Agreed
icon14.gif

shmmrname

Mama Melrose's is very good. As is 50's Primetime. The wife and I didn't like the Brown Derby, but have only tried it once, so it's not a cemented opinion.

OldKeyWest

Well to me its a complete toss up. H&V is very good, buffet so alot of food, and the Fantasmic! is always a plus. 5o's Prime time is awesome to the food is "mom and pop" which IMO is quite good and a great atmosphere too. Sci Fi is arguably the best atmosphere in WDW and a burger fries and a shake is pretty good, however I prefer to do it for lunch. Mama Melrose is just an Olive Garden IMO but not bad. I've never been to Brown Derby so I can't give a review on that.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Is there such a thing? It would seem a hollow accolade to me.

That said we had a very nice meal in Mamas last summer, made me eat my words, however the eldest Sak sprog was able to report a return to more normal buisness last month and a very poor meal for everyone in their party.

Its not too far to the Boardwalk :lookaroun :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom