Best Place to "Knock one Back"

Seano846

Original Poster
Where are the best places to have a drink/cocktail in WDW. I prefer the Tambu lounge at the Polynesian,( those Lapu-Lapu's can knock you on your ). As well as the pool area at the Poly. :) :D

Attachments

• alcheshire_cat.gif
    alcheshire_cat.gif
    24.5 KB · Views: 207

Tramp

Originally posted by Seano846
Where are the best places to have a drink/cocktail in WDW. I prefer the Tambu lounge at the Polynesian,( those Lapu-Lapu's can knock you on your ). As well as the pool area at the Poly. :) :D

Hey Sean....

For me.....I can't think of just one place.....there are so many little places where you can kick back and enjoy it all that I can't decide.

Kicking back for me can be as simple as having a cold beer at Rosies in MGM, watching people move about, and hearing the screams from ToT....if you can freeze time for me, that would be a good time.

Ariel

I like the main pool area at the Carribean Resort...nice to just sip a drink, catch some rays and chill out. I also love sitting in France or Italy on a bench watching the people go by. And I hate to admit this, but I also like sitting on Sunset Blvd. I love the music, the whole atmosphere...scary that I agree with Tramp.... ;)

JAY-ROD

Well I would have to say the best place to have one would be at whichever hotel lightbeer is staying out. He always bring any type of drink u can imagine. Plus its free! :)

MCMike37

Where are the best places to have a drink/cocktail in WDW

Well, if you are looking for a great fun time, try Tuesday Nights (That's still the employees night right?) at Jellyrolls on the Boardwalk, not a quiet place by any means....

Mattore

Don't have a favorite single place myself, but (when I can afford it) drinking around the world at EPCOT is always fun! After the 10 drinks, even the new JIYI seems okay... well not really... but oh, well.

Smee

There are many but one of my all time favorites was the Catwalk Bar in MGM. It used to be above the old Soundstage Restaurant (behind the Brown Derby). A very obscure little spot to get away from the crowds for a little while. Alas, it was shut down a couple years ago.

My favorite resort pick may be the pool bar at AKL.

A good park spot would be Rose N Crown at Epcot.

The Mom

Premium Member
Anyplace in WS during the wine & beer festival in November. I love sampling from all of the different countries!

Seano846

Original Poster
How is the lounge at the California Grill? I was told it is crowded and almost a part of the restaurant.I never seem to be able to make it up there.

dopey

i don' t know nuttin' bout no california grill; i usually just wander around the magic kingdom with a supersize bottle of nyquil in a brown bag. if you see me, say hi!

"Homer no function beer well without."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom